Good/Bad Boy

*this was when he was younger*

Norman's POV

There she is. The prettiest girl in my school and the girl that every guy wants. From what I have heard and kinda know, is that she doesn't have a boyfriend. Plus, me and her used to be very good friends until she had to move to Ireland for a long time. Then this year she came back and she's looking better than she ever has before. She's actually perf-oh no! She's running my way and she's crying?

"Amanda! What's wrong?"
"Norman! I'm so happy to see you again! I've missed you!"
*Amanda hugs Norman so tight!*
"Aw I missed you too! But why were you crying?"
"oh..nevermind that..I'm just so happy to see you!"

Amanda's POV

"Oh...nevermind that...I'm just so happy to see you".

I couldn't tell him what's wrong! I just couldn't..the thing thats wrong is that I was crying was because I got abused this morning by mom's boyfriend...I covered up all the bruises before I came. But on the other hand I was crying was because I saw a girl that Norman likes talking to him...when she knows I like him. Ever since I left, he was the only thing on my mind...I just wish I could tell him but obviously I'm to late for that...

*after school*

Norman's POV

"So Amanda can you tell me what was the matter earlier? Like why were you crying?"

"Oh...um...something happened this morning at home that's all". That is true but there's more to it..I just can't tell him because he could be dating Casey, the girl that he likes.

"Amanda, I know there's something in that beautiful head of yours...what is it? You can tell me!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore!

"I LIKE YOU NORMAN! BUT I CAN'T HAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU AND CASEY ARE A THING AND I HAVEN'T STOPPED THINKING OF YOU SINCE THE DAY I LEFT! THEN THIS MORNING BEFORE I CAME TO SCHOOL, MY MOMS BOYFRIEND BEAT ME AND I HAD TO COVER UP THE BRUISES SO NO ONE SAW THEM OR ASKED ABOUT THEM!" I was sobbing now and I wasn't able to control it anymore...and everything was blurry from the tears coming down my face...

"You think me and Casey are a thing?"

I nodded.."yes..aren't you?"

"Amanda...me and Casey have nor never will be a thing. I only have eyes for one girl". I got a little more sad because I know that girl isn't me...

"Amanda, look at me. Please"... I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away, smiled and leaned in and kissed me firmly on the lips...and of course I kissed him back. When we pulled away, even though I didn't want to, I had to ask him something.

"Can I tell you something Norm?"

"What's up love?"

"I love you"...

"I love you too Amanda"