Where Is She?

Daryl's POV

As Carol held tighter to me as we rode down the road, all I could think of is my girl, (Y/N) and of course Rick and Carl, but (Y/N) was the main one. I lost her after she ran after Andrea, I just hope she's okay. As I kept going, I saw Carol's Cherokee and another car. I smiled softly, knowing my girl was in there.

As we kept driving down the road, we finally found the highway. I sped up and got in front of the rest of the cars. As we continued down the road, we finally came upon Rick, Carl and Hershel. As we all settled down, I started counting everyone, but people were missing. I walked around everyone and Rick seemed to notice.

"Daryl? You okay?" I whipped my head to look at him with a worried expression on my face but then it turned cold when I saw everyone was looking at me.

"Um yeah...no actually. Where the hell is (Y/N)?" Everyone seemed to notice and started looking around worried and then I heard Carl start sobbing. I looked over and saw Lori take him away from the group to calm down. No this can't be it. This can't be the end of her. This is not a bang!

"Rick...I saw her. She told me to find Daryl, but after that I lost her. She went down as she helped Andrea. I never saw her again...I'm sorry". I whipped my head and then angrily started walking towards my bike but then Rick spoke up.

"Daryl! You can't go back there! You can't!"

"Why the hell not Rick?!"

"You know (Y/N). She isn't dead and you know it. You would feel it inside you. You damn well know it too. Even if you don't want to admit it".

I sighed angrily, "I need to find her. She-she...ugh!" I kicked the car next to me and sat down on my bike and put my head up and looked up at the sky.

Rick sighed and looked around the group, "alrights let's head that way and stop when we need to. If anyone needs anything, there is the radio. We don't want to have walkers surround us out of nowhere". We all nodded and got in our vehicles, while Beth and Hershel got in his truck while the rest of them got in the other two cars or so. I heard someone walk towards me and I groaned. I about said something snarky but then looked up and saw Carl standing there.

"What is it bud?" He sighed and wiped away a tear on his face.

"She isn't dead".

I looked up at him, "what"?

"She isn't dead. I would know it if she was".

"Thank you buddy. Don't worry we'll find her or she'll find us". He smirked at me and then ran over to Rick and they both got in Carol's cherokee with Lori and Carol.

I know she isn't dead. I just know it. She can't be. I-I can't let her go. Not now. Not ever. I need her to be here and make sarcastic remarks.

A Week Later 

(Y/N) POV

About a week ago, the farm was burned down and taken over by walkers and we lost multiple people, I even lost Andrea. I went down and so did she, but after that, I lost her. I got away from all the walkers but once I got back up, I ran right into the woods. After I ran from a few walkers, of course taking them down after a while, I ended up at the highway. When I got there, it was a ghost town, but I did find a note, which the group hopefully left me.

All it said was my name and had an arrow pointing North, so I followed but before I read that note, I saw tire tracks leading that way and from the looks of them, they were from Daryl's bike. I smiled to myself, thinking about him, but then shivered. It's gotten colder, especially since winter is almost here. It's been rough because all of the game, rabbits and squirrels, are all going into hibernation so it's been really hard. Another thing is being alone. Yeah, I like it but in this world, you need someone with you. If you don't have anyone you can get killed. I mean Daryl almost killed me when we first me. We both had our crossbows up and aimed at each other.