Beach Day

Andrew's POV

All I know is that today is the day I'm gonna surprise Norman with his crush. He non-stop talks about her all the time. It gets annoying sometimes too...but he loves her.

Oh and by the way, we're at a private beach, no fans or paparazzi are allowed in.

"Hey Norm, look over there. Do you know who that is, cause she's kinda hot".

I see Norman turn his head, an his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"OH MY GOD! ANDREW! IT'S AMANDA!!"

I'm thinking she heard because her head snapped into our direction, and she began walking over towards us.

"Hey! Are you two that called me?" She sighed looking at us...and looking kinda hopeful.

We both nodded and I thought Norman was about to die.

"Hey um...Amanda, do you think...um we can take a picture together, me and you?"

Norman was being so shy...ugh!

Amanda's POV

"Hey um...Amanda, do you think...um we can take a picture together, me and you?"

I looked at Norman and nodded and handed Andrew my phone.

"Can you take a picture of us on my phone too, please?" Andy nodded and I thought I saw a little blush on his cheeks.

I turned around and saw Norman with his arms wide open.

"Wanna jump into my arms?" I nodded and giggled.

I started running towards Norman and jumped up into his arms. I buried my head into his neck and my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Right before Andy took the last picture, I kissed Norman, firmly on his lips and he kissed back.

I ran to Andy and gave him the biggest hug ever, he hugs like a giant, crazy haired teddy bear.

After that I turned around and saw Norman looking out into the ocean. I snuck behind him, but he got me just before I got there and picked me up bridal style, then he kissed me...♡