sunshine

Daryl and me were put hunting and I was accidentally shot in the hip with an arrow by Daryl. He rushes to me a nearby house, clear of walkers. It was really hot and I was bleeding right through your shirt. I pull my shirt off, careful not to damage the wounds anymore. Daryl stares at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Wh-what are ya doin?" I looked up at Daryl and his cheeks were a slight shade of pink.

"Well it's hot as hell! Plus my shirts all bloody".

His face got even redder.

"What? Never seen boobs before Daryl?"

I close my eyes to block out the pain and awkwardness. I hear Daryl shuffling in an awkward position with his hands over his crotch. A smirk went across my face.

Daryl looked up, "what's so funny?"

"It's obvious that you have a boner, just sayin". I grinned at him and giggled.

Daryl's cheeks went even redder, if that's even possible.

"Yeah...well it's obvious that you like me!"
"Of course I do!"
"You like me more than a friend! Admit it!"

I looked at him in utter disbelief. Then I busted out into laughter.

"Just because I point out your boner, you point out my feelings for you?" He nodded still covering his crotch.

I sit up and groan in pain.

"Hey! Hey, take it easy." I stand up along with Daryl.

"Well I got one thing to tell you". I looked at Daryl to see him smirking.

"And what's that pretty girl?" I giggled.

"I-"

Something hit me in the back of the head and I instantly fall. I could hear the yells of Daryl and other men.

I wake up in a room facing a struggling Daryl.

"I'm gonna get us outta here, (y/n). I promise."

A man walks in holding a gun. Daryl looked at him furiously.

"Governor..." Daryl hissed.

Daryls words were so disgusted, you know something bad would happen.

"So, I see you regained yourself from the attack on Woodbury". The governor said looking between me and Daryl.

Daryl looked at him with such a death glare, "what the fuck do you want"?

"You best let us go asshole!" I yelled. My temper was about to get the best of me.

The governor looked at me and grabbed my fave, "you best watch your mouth sunshine". He finally let go.

The governor puts a knife to my throat. Daryl starred concerned and angry. The governor, Phillip, then placed his gun on the table and stood me up slowly and I was still in my bra.

"Don-don't touch her." Daryl yelled.
"Aw Daryl. You find yourself a new toy? Well, I wanna play with her too".

The governor kissed down my neck and on my shoulder. I cringed at the feeling of his lips touching my bare skin. I looked to Daryls side and saw that his hands were free, but so did the governor.

"Whatcha gonna do Dixon?" The governor asked Daryl.

Daryl clutched his fists. The governor picked up his gun and aimed it at my head.

"Try something. I dare ya, Daryl".

Daryl snarled as the governor yelled to one of his goons to tie Daryl up again.

The governor looked at me, "now, where was I? oh yes, I remember".

The governor put his hand on my great and then put one on the other, kissing my neck.

The other man left. I grit my teeth and throw my head back, head butting the governor in the nose. He hit me in the jaw and slammed me down, bent over the table. I stayed focused on Daryl, who was looking away, not wanting to see what would happen.

G: so, whatcha gonna do now, (y/n)?
Me: I-I'll make a deal with you!
G: I'm listening...
Me: if you let Daryl go, I'll stay here with you! No struggling, no fighting back, I will stay willingly. If you let him go! I'll be your "toy""

Daryl looked up quickly.

D: "No! I will not leave you behind, (y/n)!"
Me: that's not your choice to make!

The governor then stands me up right. I stare at Daryl, then the gun. I free my hands quickly without the governor noticing. The governor cuts Daryls ropes bounding Daryls wrists. I kick the governor in the balls and grab the gun. The governor yelped and three men come trailing in. I shot them all in their heads. The governor grabbed me from behind causing me to drop the gun. He then puts his hand in my pants as I struggle and scream.

G: killing you won't be the only fun I have!

I scream and kick. Daryl pulls the governor to the ground, punching him hard in the face.

I grab the gun and shoot the governor over and over again. Then Daryl comes over and hugs me.

D: Hey! Hey (y/n)!
Me: He-he tri-tried to! He tried to!
D: I know but that wasn't going to happen.

I cried into Daryls shoulder as he hugs me tightly. My wound was bleeding badly again: Earlier, one the goons had patched me up, but now I was bleeding through. Daryl gave me his shirt and I slid it in. A tear escaped my eye again. I turned away.

D: what's wrong (y/n)?
Me: sorry for crying back there...
D: Hey, look at me.

I wouldn't look at him, so he turned my face to his and looked me in the eyes.

D: I'm sorry for even letting him touch you.

A tear then trickled down his cheek. I wiped it away and smiled at him.

D: I love you so much, (y/n).
Me: I love you too Daryl.

We looked at each other a little longer and then started inching closer and closer towards each other until our lips finally met. I didn't want it to stop but we need to breathe. I looked into his eyes and smiled at him. And he smiled right back at me.

I'm in love with Daryl Dixon.

❤️