Can I Have This Dance?

Daryl's POV

Today is when we are going outside just to have a little dancing fun. My little girl, Ariel is all prettied up by her mommy, Amanda, already. Amanda is getting Skylar, our baby, ready right now.

As soon as I look at Ariel she is pointing the stair case and I see Amanda holding Sky and coming down the stairs perfectly. Amanda looks so beautiful! I mean when does she not? "W-wow. You l-look amazing! And of course so do our baby girls."

She giggles and got her phone and walked outside holding Sky and Ariel's hand. I took out my phone and took a picture of them. I thought it was the perfect timing. Then I saw Amanda put her phone into the radio and a song came on. It was a slow song. She was holding Skylar and dancing with her while Ariel was twirling around.

Then Skylar looked tired so Amanda put her in the stroller out there and then danced with Ariel. I walked out to them and looked at Sky and how perfect she was.

I felt a tug on my pants, it was Ariel. She said "come here". So I got on a knee and said

"yes my beautiful princess?"
"Go dance with mummy. Pwease (she's only 4) Daddy, she wants to dance wif you."
"Ok sugar plum."

I got up and walked over to Amanda. Her back was to me, so I wrapped my arms around her and she jumped a little bit.

Oh thank god Dare, it's only you. Haha."
"Sorry hun. Ariel wanted me to dance with you, so I came over here to dance with you. Is that alright?"

She just nodded and swayed back and forth and then she turned around. When she turned around, she put her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist and we danced to our song that we danced to when we got married.

"I love you Amanda."
"I love you too, Daryl."

Then we kissed and danced more and then Ariel came over so all 3 of us danced. Then Skylar woke up, so Amanda got her and we all danced together.