Ghost

Amanda's POV

As I'm going into Hershel's house, I hear different voices. Who in the world is in this house? I turn the corner and see a sheriff and a big guy in front of one the many bedrooms. They stopped talking and looked at me like I was the intruder.

"who the hell are you?" asked the sheriff dude.
"um, I'm Amanda. Maggie's friend. who the hell are y'all?" I was putting some sass in there cause they have no right to be talking to people that are helping them.
"I'm Rick and this is Shane. the kid on the bed is mine. His names' Carl". the sheriff guy says and sticks out his hand for me to shake. I just stare up at him and hesitate to shake his hand but I finally do.
"nice to meet ye. do y'all need me to do anything?"

Rick nodded his head. "yeah, my wife, Lori, is gonna need to know about this, can you go find her? She's with a man with a crossbow, a Korean and a couple other women. please". The poor guy stared at me but I agreed.

Before I walked out the front door, I grabbed my bat and then went out into the yard and called my horse, Snow. "SNOW!" The horse comes running towards me all saddled up and as he's running towards me, I get ready to jump with my bat in my left hand and jumped right on his back smoothly.

*about 30 minutes later*

As I was about to slow Snow down, I heard a feminine scream, so we kept running. I saw the walker on top of the woman and put my bat in my right hand and as Snow ran towards it, I took its head right off. I turned and faced the small group. All of them had confused looks on their faces.

"Lori, Lori Grimes? is she here?"

a tall slim brunette woman raised her hand.
"I'm Lori Grimes. what happened?"

"you need to come now, there's been an accident. Carl's been shot. But we need to hurry". The lady dropped her bag and I helped her up onto Snow. I turned to the crossbow man,

"you guys got more back on the highway?"

he nodded.

"okay, go back about two miles and go down a dirt road. at the end of that road, there's gonna be a mailbox that says Greene on it". he nodded again.

"alright boy, let's go. hi yah!" I slapped Snow and we were off back to the farm.

Daryl's POV

When I heard that scream, I turned around as the walkers head was knocked off, and a big white horse came into view, with a pretty girl on top- wait a minute! what am I sayin?

"Lori, Lori Grimes? is she here?" is what the chic said.

Lori raised her hand, "I'm Lori Grimes. what happened?"

"you need to come now, there's been an accident. Carl's been shot. But we need to hurry". Lori dropped her bag and I went to protest but the girl cut me off,

"you guys got more back on the highway?"

I nodded.

"okay, go back about two miles and go down a dirt road. at the end of that road, there's gonna be a mailbox that says Greene on it". I just nodded again.

"alright boy, let's go. hi yah!" She slapped the horse and they were off.