Chapter 3 (Niall pov)

Niall pov(😇)

  Five years I haven't seen the love of my life. Five years I have tried to contact her with no success. Five years I have fought every person that threatened to hurt her. Five years is too long not to hold her in my arms.

  I have tried everything humanly possible to try and find her, even the boys have helped me. Nothing. It's as if she was wiped off the face of the planet and has completely disappeared form existence.

  The boys have all married by now and I just hope she hasn't moved on yet. I live in a rundown flat building on the top floor, alone. I still live in London and have been hassled by competitors telling me they will hurt her if I don't fight. Of course I always fight, the thought of her hurt kills me inside.

  I know she probably doesn't care about me anymore and I know that I should probably move on, but I just can't seem to. I can't get the image of her emerald green eyes, long, soft, curly hair, her adorable round cheeks, and her amazing smile out of my head. She brought something out in me that i never felt before and after her. It was like she was a light to my dark and dangerous world.

  I wonder if she has forgotten about me?....

  My thoughts were interrupted my a soft knock on the door. I huffed in annoyance and stood from my seat, stomping to the door. I flung it open with such force that it slammed into the wall beside it. "What do you want?!" I growled through clenched teeth.

  My eyes widened when I looked down, my breath getting caught in my throat. There on the metal steps leading to my door stood a little girl. I blinked several times before staring at her looking up at me with a sparkle in her eyes. She giggled lightly and watched me with a wide smile.

  Her eyes..they looked like mine! Her hair...looked like Belle's! She looked around the age of five as her arm was wrapped around a small, brown teddy bear.

  "Hi." Her small voice whispered out before giggling. Her giggle made me smile like I haven't since..her. "Hello." She looked up, amusement flashing through her blue green eyes. My expression softened until I heard screaming coming closer before I recognized it as a name. "Analisa!"

  I looked down at the bottom of the steps and saw a figure rushing around the corner of the brick building before stopping. She looked relieved when her eyes landed on the little girl until they traveled up to me. They widened in shock and my heart instantly stopped.

  "Belle?" I whispered out hopefully. "N-Niall." She stuttered out. She grabbed ahold of the metal railing and climbed the steps slowly almost as if in a daze. She stood in front of the little girl nearly forgetting her presence and looked at me, searching my eyes.

  I searched hers and found worry, happiness, hope, and an emotion I can't quite describe. A small smile tugged at her lips when I smiled down at her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, pulling her into my chest. "Niall." She whispered out in relief and wrapped her arms around me, holding me close.

  We stayed like that until I felt a light tug on my pants leg. We pulled away and looked down to see the little girl looking up at Belle with a questioning look. "Momma, who is he?" My heart stopped once again when that one word left her lips. "M-momma?" I questioned uncertain and gulped nervously. Belle looked at me almost sympathetically before bending down and picking up the little girl placing her on her right hip.

  I knew it. She has moved on and settled down.

  "Analisa, I'd like you to meet Niall. Niall, I'd like you to meet Analisa." She paused before breathing out.

  "Your daughter."

~*~

🎶Ever wonder about what he's doing?
How it all turned to lies?
Sometimes I think that it's better to never ask why🎶

DUN DUN DUN!

Muwahahahaha 😏😂

Alright so like I have a key club meeting this Friday for just the board and well I'm on the board this year. So there are three guys also on the board and I'm the only girl. I like all three of those guys. Like. A lot. So I was talking to my mom about it and I was like.
"Imma be stuck in a room with those three for a good couple hours as the only girl. *said in announcer voice* AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Ding ding!!" She laughed. I'm serious though. Like legit.

In case you didn't get this before imma put it again! For @030MaroMagdey030 you can send it to me on twitter!!! Obvsniallsqueen !! Thanks so much for the support babe!!!

Alright this fanfic has moved to #648 already!!!!! That's flipping amazing!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌