Chapter 25

"Oh my gosh." I gasped and my hand flew to my mouth in shock. There was Niall laying on a hospital bed with different tubes coming every which way out of his body. The steady sound of the heart monitor and pumping of oxygen made my nerves go down slightly. Tears pricked my eyes as I wondered over to him. I released Liam's hand and sat down on the chair beside the bed as fear gripped ahold of my body. I grasped ahold of Niall's hand, desperately wanting him to wrap his fingers around it and caress the back of it with his thumb while looking at me with loving blue eyes. I swallowed back tears as the thoughts of him never waking up wouldn't leave my mind.

  "Niall." I choked on a sob and let a single tear trail down my cheeks and fall underneath my chin. I squeezed his hand lightly trying to get some sort of response, but knew deep down that I probably wouldn't. I heard the door open and I slowly lifted my head to see a man in a white coat with a pad and pen. He furrowed his brow at the sight of me and Liam standing in the room.

  "May I help you?" "Is he going to be okay?" I hardly let him finish his question before I blurted out the only thought on my mind. The doctor looked down as he tried to hide the sadness that washed over his features and sighed softly. "We aren't sure yet, sweety. We're trying our hardest." I shook my head not willing to accept that information and let a few more tears slip the corners of my eyes. "Stay strong." I felt a firm hand grip my shoulder and the sound of the door shutting as the nurse left the room jolted me slighlty. I looked up at Liam who was watching me with sad eyes. "Please be okay." I squeezed Niall's hand again. 

  "Where's Zayn and Analisa?" "Zayn was wondering around here earlier and I put Analisa in the room for a nap." I nodded my thoughts still distracting me from my own questions and looked back down at Niall. 

  What if he doesn't make it?

  What if I'm all alone to raise Analisa and another baby?

  The other baby! 

  With everything that has happened in the past few days I have forgotten that I'm going to have another baby. I didn't even realize the small weight gain and temperamentalness that makes things even worse.

  What if Niall doesn't want the other baby?

  I'm going to keep it no matter what, but what if he won't help me raise it? I don't think he would do that, or at least he wouldn't have done that, but so much has changed in the past five years that I don't know what to expect any more.

  Please Lord, let Niall make it through okay and let the baby be healthy. I prayed silently while squeezing Niall's hand every now and again to assure myself that he was still here. I waited for some sort of response for the next few hours before finally deciding to leave the room and go back to bed and see Analisa. It was hard to leave Niall, but I was ready to see that Analisa was alright and safe. Liam and I walked down the hallway to the room before stepping in. 

~*~

Alright lovers!!! I was thinking of posting a fanfic on here that is I guess you could say unique? maybe idk but I was wondering what y'all thought about it so here is the preview for it:)

What would you do if you knew superman had a sister?

What would you do if you were the sister?

Hello, my name is Leah and I am 18 years old. I have been locked in the same house all my life and have never stepped foot outside.

Why you may ask. It is because of my brother.

My brother as a lot of you may know him as Louis Tomlinson or better known as Superman. Because of the fact that he has so many enemies, he doesn't want anyone to know of my existence. He thinks that I am a weak, small, innocent girl when in reality I have powers just like him. I may be small, but it is the perfect mask for what I am capable of.

Every time he has someone come over I am locked in my sound proof room until they leave.

You heard me right.

A sound proof bedroom due to the fact that I am a bit clumsy and I am trying to remain hidden.

I love my brother with all of my heart, but sometimes it's hard when he locks you in the same house for 18 years!

Something that's really hard for Louis is that he is in a worldwide known band called 'One Direction' and that two of the members are evil. I have never seen or met any of them aside from my brother of course.

I am so sick and tired of being in this house.

I'm going to leave soon and no one will be able to stop me.

THIS STORY IS POSTED AND ITS CALLED Falling for the Wrong Side!! Its a Niall fanfic and you can find it on my page! Go check it out!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes
😘✌️