Chapter 17

"Olivia will be so excited to see you." Louis smiled widely and I stayed silent like I have the entire car ride.  Analisa fell asleep in the backseat and it was starting to get dark out.

  The sunset has to be one of the happiest times of these past four days. The orange and pink rays shined brightly through the sky as the sun set down over the grassy hill top, turning the sky a dark blue. Stars covered the open space over the mountains and it was absolutely breath taking.

  These past four days with Niall have been so full of drama and that's not at all what I planned on. Heck, I didn't even plan to see him again. He was just going to be another thing that happened and passed in my life time, but things aren't always as they seem.

  I don't know whether or not I should forgive Niall and let him regain my trust or if I should just leave and never return. I would hate to run away from my problems though because that doesn't reflect my personality at all, but sometimes certain situations require it.

  I am also kind of scared to see Olivia again and for her to see Analisa. I have absolutely no idea why when she was a total sweetheart the last time I saw her, but people can change. I just hope for that everything I've gone through that she hasn't changed.

  We finally arrived at a gravel driveway with an iron gate blocking the path. The boys split off earlier, going in different directions and into the heart of the city. Louis led us out into the countryside and it was quite a beautiful sight. From what I could see the driveway went up a grassy slope and a large cabin was placed at the top. Louis entered in the pass code and the gates opened, allowing us to complete our drive to the house.

  It was even more beautiful then I thought. It was a rustic type cabin with a huge wooden porch and wooden rocking chairs lined down it. The door was painted a sage green color that was slightly darker than the color of the grass surrounding the house.

  I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed out to see Louis already holding a sleeping Analisa against his shoulder. He walked up the wooden steps and unlocked the door.

  I didn't even think to ask if he had any kids or not. This thought was quickly answered when I heard a small voice call out from deeper inside the house. "Daddy?"

  Louis handed Analisa to me careful not to wake her and stepped fully into the house before shutting and locking the door. He walked down the hall and I had nothing better to do so I quietly followed behind. "Daddy!" I saw a small figure run to meet Louis from a different hallway and jump into his arms. He picked her up and spun her around before placing her on his right hip.

  I smiled lightly at the image and secretly wished it was easier with Niall. For Analisa's sake of course.

  Louis came over to me and smiled while looking at the girl and back to me. "Belle, I'd like you to meet my daughter Kayla. Kayla, this is your Aunt Belle." The girl turned to look at me and I smiled kindly as she shied away. She had dazzling dark blue eyes like her moms and long curly brown hair like her dads.

  "Hi." She squeaked out. I giggled softly at the small child. "Hello." She turned to look at me again and her frown turned into a smile. "You look like the girl Uncle Niall is always talking about." My heart broke into even more shattered pieces and I tried tugging them back together with little success. "I am."

  She smiled even wider and stuck her hand out for me to take. I laughed lightly and shook her small hand in mine before she turned back to her dad. "Where's mum?" "In the kitchen." He nodded and set her down. She skipped back down the hallway she came from and I assumed back into her room.

  "She's precious. How old is she?" He smiled widely and nodded. "Seven."

  He led the way to what I assume to be the kitchen. Olivia had her back facing us when we walked in and Louis held out his hand for me to stop as he snuck up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind causing her to jump slightly and turn to peck him lightly on the lips as if it occurred every day. I internally frowned and wished even more for my relationship with Niall to be so much easier.

  Louis backed away as she turned around to place the pan full of delicious smelling food on the counter to be dished out onto the plates. She looked up and met eyes with me. Her eyes widened and a crash boomed through the kitchen as she dropped the pan causing the soup to drop onto the floor. "B-belle?!"

  I smiled half heartedly and nodded. She looked down at the soup and back up at me. She stepped around it completely ignoring the mess and went to give me a giant hug until she realized the sleeping girl in my arms. Her eyes widened even more as they met mine again. "Oh my gosh. Is she yours?"

  I sighed with a small smile and nodded while looking down at her. I looked back up to meet Olivia's sparkling deep blue eyes and she smiled through her shock. "She's precious. Where have you been? How have you been? Why are you here? Wh-." "Olivia give the girl some space she's had a rough past few days." Louis spoke up cutting off his wife from and continued cleaning up the mess I seemed to have caused on the hardwood flooring.

  "I'm sorry. It's just been so long." She smiled warmly at me and I nodded my head in response. She walked over to help Louis and he whispered a few things to her which she nodded or shook her head as responses. She came back to me and led me down the same hallway Kayla came from.

  "Louis tells me your spending the night." She looked back and smiled. "Yeah. I hope that's alright with you." She laughed at this. "Of course it's fine with me. You're always welcome." "Thank you." I quietly called as she walked quickly ahead of me before stopping at a door.

  "Here you go, the bathroom is attached. If you need anything just holler." "Thank you so much. Again." She smiled and gave me a side hug so that she didn't disturb my sleeping princess. "Goodnight." "Night."

~*~

Aww that was sweet:))

I changed the cover!! what do ya think??

So for this chapter Dedications go to....

@Taylorhoran18 and @Sophia_M for making me die with laughter:"D

@purple_ducks @september131993 @heyitsshaydee for the supportive and personable comments:))

Thanks to everyone else who commented!!!!

20 comments and 35 votes for the next part???

Love every single one of you!!!!

Follow me on Instagram @obviously_nialls_princess and on twitter @obvsniallsqueen and comment #foreverfoodlover and I'll follow you!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌