Chapter 22

"Who's gone, Harry?" I asked slowly, not exactly sure I wanted to know. "Analisa! She's gone!" I sucked in a sharp breath and my face went pale as a ghost. I could feel the room around me begin to spin and I gasped in shock as I collapsed into Niall's arms. "Belle?" I felt Niall shake me and my eyes fluttered as they opened and I started to hyperventilate. "What? How?" "The kids were playing in the game room and we heard a scream and when we got there the window was broken and she wasn't anywhere to be found." I swallowed down he lump that was forming in my throat and tears steadily flowed down my cheeks. 

  I looked up at Niall knowing pretty well who would have taken her. "Matt." He growled. "I'll kill him." Niall looked down at me and his eyes softened as he held me tightly to his chest. His large strong arms wrapped protectively around my waist in an attempt to comfort my frazzled state. "Matt?" Louis questioned as he sat up straight. "He's the one that has been causing all the problems." He nodded in understanding.

  "We'll find her, darlin'. Don't worry." He stroked my hair soothingly and I choked on a few sobs. "Harry and Louis gather all the kids and girls and stay at headquarters. Me, Liam, and Zayn are going to find Matt and Analisa." The two boys nodded at Niall and stood heading towards the door. "Headquarters?" "It's a secret location, darlin'." I nodded halfway understanding and slowly stood with Niall as we headed towards the door. I was completely out of it and I think everyone knew that.

  "We have to find her, Niall." I sobbed into his side as we walked down the metal steps towards the car. He was almost fully supporting my body weight as I stumbled to walk. He rubbed my arm up and down, cooing in my ear. "Don't worry, babe. We will find her." My breath was shaky along with my hands. My eyes were blurry from the constant flow of tears making me rely on Niall to guide me to the car door. I clutched his shirt in my fists and he pulled me closer into him. 

  I can't loose her. She is my baby girl. My everything. We have to find her before it's too late

  Niall sat in the backseat and didn't bother questioning me as he pulled me sideways onto his lap. If I wasn't a crying, sobbing mess I would have protested, but at a time like this it was exactly what I needed. I curled into his chest as far as I could go still fisting his T-shirt in my hands. He started to slowly rock me back and forth like a child and whispered comforting things in my ear. "Everything will be okay, darlin'. We'll find her. Don't worry." 

***

  After what felt like three hours we arrived at a eery looking house. My tears had slowly stopped on the way here, only to leave my eyes burning, red and puffy. "Whe-re are we?" "This is headquarters." I gulped nervously and sat up straight from Niall's lap. There were about twenty other vehicles parked around the circle in front of the large house. There were few lights on and it looked more like a haunted mansion than anything. "A-re you s-sure about this?" I started to shake from nerves and curled back into Niall's chest. "It's the safest place for you right now." I looked up at Louis to find him looking down at me sympathetically. 

  "They're here." Niall lifted me up bridle style and stepped out of the car. He kept a strong hold on me as the girls, kids, Liam, and Zayn piled out of the large SUV. "Why are there so many cars?" Niall met my scared green eyes as he started to walk towards the large wooden double doors. "This is where everything happens." I shuddered and lied my head on his muscular chest. Liam knocked on the door in a certain pattern and it creaked loudly as it opened, only causing me to shiver in fright more. Niall rubbed his thumb in circles over my thigh which soothed me momentarily. 

  "Where's boss?" Liam asked one of the many men running around the house. It was very large and dark. There was a musty smell to the air and dark wooden floors that led to many different hallways and rooms. It seems like it would be very easy to get lost in here. The tall broad shouldered man looked at me with cold eyes before answering Liam. "West wing." A simple nod dismissed the man and we headed down one of the many hallways. The girls and children were all behind me and in front of Liam, Zayn, and Harry. Louis walked beside Niall with me still in his arms. I didn't complain about being in his arms because I was frightened to the core of the kind of place we were in right now. 

  We finally arrived in what I assumed to be the west wing when Louis knocked on yet another large wooden door. "Come in." A gruff voice answered from behind the door. We all piled into the expansive office and I looked to the owner of the gruff voice. He had chiseled arms and looked to be fairly young from what I expected. He only seemed to be about twenty-five. He had dark hazel eyes with black hair slicked back. "What brings you boys in with such pretty ladies?" He smirked at me with a familiar twinkle in his eyes. I whimpered under his cold stare and Niall spoke with a hint of anger in his voice. "Matt." The man furrowed his brow in anger and slammed his fist onto the large oak desk making me jump in Niall's arms. "He's back?" Zayn nodded in response. "What are they here for?" "Protection while we find him and my daughter." "Daughter?" "Yes. He took my daughter and I intend to find him and finish it off." The man nodded in agreement and clapped his hands together loudly as he leaned back in his expensive leather office chair. 

  "They'll stay in the east wing. On one condition." "That being?" 

  "Bring me Matt. Dead or alive."

~*~

Alright so here's a fairly long chapter just for y'all because I haven't updated in like forever!!!!!!!!

Who's liking it so far????

I still love y'all with all of my heart!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes
😘✌️