Chapter 28

Niall pov

Everything felt numb.

I couldn't move anything.

I heard everything around me and it killed me not to be able to open my eyes and see.

I heard soft snores coming from what I assume to be the bed and felt a hand resting on my own.

I had to wake up.

I had to wake up for Belle and for Analisa and for the baby.

She may think that the baby isn't mine, but I'm desperately hoping it is. Even though everything happened around the same time I just hope it's mine. We most likely won't know until the baby arrives, but whether or not I will always be there for her.

The day we saw each other again we got a little "carried away" while Analisa was taking her nap and she banged her head incredibly hard on the table and that is most likely why she doesn't remember any of it.

I have to open my eyes and see hers again.

I put forth all of my energy into opening at least one eye.

Nothing happened.

I desperately tried once more and finally broke the barrier on my left eye. Now I just have to open the right one. I forced it open and fluttered them extremely slowly.

I have no idea how long it has been that I haven't been there for her and judging by the size of her belly it has been a while. I mentally cursed myself and focused my eyes on the sleeping figure beside me.

She had her head facing away from me laying on the bed sheets with her hair sprawled around her face looking beautiful. Her hand was captured in mine and she held it with all of her might.

I wanted to talk to her and tell her how sorry I am for not being there and that it will never happen again, but when I open my mouth nothing comes out. It is as dry as the Sahara desert and my throat is on fire.

I tried moving my fingers so I could wrap them around her hand to hold her soft skin against my rough palm. I succeeded and caressed the back of her hand with my thumb.

I didn't want to wake her, but I needed her to see that I was alright.

I heard her moan and she started to stir so I continued and watched her carefully. She lifted her head up and released a yawn before snapping her head to our connected hands and then up to meet my eyes. Her mouth formed an 'o' and she jumped up so quickly that it knocked he chair over.

"Niall! Oh my gosh your okay!"

I smiled widely as she leaned down and gave me a huge squeeze before releasing and kissing every inch of my face. I smiled into the kiss she was currently giving me and she slowly pulled away.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything? Oh my gosh your okay." She breathed and let out a small chuckle as she caught her breath.

I nodded and weakly pointed to the cup sitting beside my bed. She instantly grabbed it and filled it with the clear liquid before placing it to my lips and tilting it back slowly. I let the cool liquid glide down my throat and sighed in instant relief.

Alright now let's try talking again.

"I love you." My voice came out gravelly but it was better than nothing.

She smiled even wider. "I love you so much."

She hugged and kissed me once again before taking a permanent seat on the side of my bed.

"I'm so sorry."

She furrowed her brow in an adorable manner and shook her head. "None of this is your fault babe."

"I wasn't there for you when you needed me most."

She smiled warmly and lifted her head again to meet my blue eyes with her sparkling green ones. She remained silent and took ahold of my hand, squeezing it gently.

"You're here now and that is all that matters."

~*~

Damn y'all work fast! keep it up!!

Thanks to all the people who commented and read the authors note to comment potato cuz it means the world to me!!!!!
😘😘😘

This is dedicated to @officialelena_xo for sparking my imagination I thank you!!!!

Okay so if y'all could keep me in your mind tomorrow that would be great!!!! it's nothing major just something I hate. Thanks!

Okay so where y'all from? do I have anybody reading from across the pond????? I'm from Virginia but live in Alabama :) comment where you're from!!!!

It would mean a lot if y'all could check out my other fanfics!! two in particular!
Falling for the Wrong Side (Niall and Liam fanfic) and Adopted for Love(Louis fanfic) it would mean a lot!!!!

30 votes and 15 comments???????

Love y'all to the moon and back!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️