Chapter 39

We were left in the room with the rest of the gang looking at us with judging stares and disappointed looks spread across their faces. I let out an awkward cough before turning my head away from Niall.

"Where are the kids?"

Megan stepped forward from behind Harry with a saddened look on her face. "Sleeping."

I nodded and looked back at Niall to find him watching my every move with concerned blue eyes.

He brushed my hair away from my face with a gentle hand. He brought it back down towards my hand and intertwined our fingers together, rubbing the pad of his thumb against the back of my hand in soothing circles.

He brought his head down and placed a loving kiss to my forehead before slowly pulling away and mouthing the meaningful words, "I love you."

I lightly smiled and mouthed the words back to him causing a small smile to spread across his face and light up his eyes.

In that moment we forgot we were in a room full of people who were disappointed in me that I had come back.

What they don't understand is that I will always love him.

I don't think anything will ever stop me from loving him.

It wasn't until the few days away from him that made me realize that I can't live without him.

When he left me for five years I thought I could never live without him, but towards the end I started to realize that I may never see him again and that I better learn to go on with life without him. Now that he is back in my life I know that I can't go on without him because Analisa and him have become my everything.

A lot of people would tell me to move on and that this is just a chapter to the book called life and that I should turn the page and start fresh, but what they don't realize is that he is my life and I can't just simply move on from that.

I think God put us together for a reason knowing all of things that would go wrong, but also knowing all the loving things that were soon to come.

My thoughts were interrupted when Harry spoke with his arms around Megan's waist from behind and his head resting against her shoulder.

"You two really love each other don't you?"

Niall and I both looked back at them with smiles on our faces as we nodded.

"No matter how many times we tell you to get away or leave, you won't."

I shook my head.

Ashley Caroline sighed and leaned back into Liam's chest.

"We will leave you alone. Louis is going to be the one that you will have to convince."

"I'll deal with him." Dana took a step forward with a slight smirk on her face causing all of us to erupt in laughter.

"What you don't think I can handle him?"

I shook my head releasing a small chuckle as the rest continued to laugh and turned back around to face Niall.

I tuned everyone out but him as I focused in on his big blue eyes that looked down at me lovingly.

"I will protect you. I will love you. I will be there for you. Anything and everything you need, I will provide."

I leaned up and placed a kiss to his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my fingers found their way around his head and into the hair at the nape of his neck to slightly deepen the kiss.

"All right love birds. You could at least wait until we were out of the room."

Niall and I pulled away with a smile on our face as we tried to regain our breath.

~*~

Awww❤️

(Enjoy it while it lasts cuz it won't b long(;)

Okay so if this gets 30 votes, 5 comments, and 230 reads I'll post 25 facts about meh;6

Please go read my other fanfics!!!!!

Follow me

Instagram- obviously_nialls_princess
Twitter- obvsniallsqueen
Tumblr- obvsniallsqueen

Love y'all!!!!

Thanks so much for reading and being awesome!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️