Chapter 41

OMG I JUST GOT WIFI BACK!!!!!!

UPDATE TIME!!!!!

~*~

Niall pov

"What do you mean we have a situation?" Liam stepped forward with a stern expression on his face.

I held Analisa close as she cowered into my side still clinging to her teddy bear.

"I mean that someone has broken into headquarters."

All eyes widened at my statement.

"Do you mean?" Harry trailed off at the end unable to finish the sentence. I solemnly nodded.

All heads faced the floor before we lifted them and went into action. I held Analisa on my lap and she soon drifted to sleep as we all sat around the wooden table.

"How many men were dead?" Zayn asked after looking down.

"Roughly around 30-40."

Long sighs filled the room and we pondered where the survivors were and where the enemy was.

"Does anyone know if one of the girls has a phone to tell them not to come home?"

Everyone shook their head and I let out a loud groan followed by a sigh. "We need a plan and we need one quickly."

Everyone was in agreement so far, now we just had to keep it that way.

"Who would have had the guts to attack our headquarters?"

"North side. Most likely."

We all agreed once again with a slight head nod.

"Remember their tactics. Training. Anything and everything."

"Where would they go after their entrance?"

"Probably past the kitchen and down that hall because it seems most likely for the main office."

"Luckily the main office isn't in the house."

Everyone looked at me in complete confusion. "What do you mean, Niall?"

I folded my hands together that were wrapped tightly around my baby girl and leaned back against the wooden chair.

"I mean it's underground."

"You've been down there?"

I nodded. "Yes. I am one of the very few that even knows where it's located."

They all nodded slowly processing the information they had just been told.

"We need to fight back, but we have to keep the kids safe."

I nodded agreeing with Harry.

Before we could speak our thoughts of the best way to approach this, several high pitched screams filled the silent halls of the large mansion and we all froze.

Belle pov

I threw my head back in laughter at Olivia's lame joke.

"Man I missed this." I commented slowly after I caught my breath and wiped away the tears from the corners of my eyes with a smile.

Megan slung her arm over my shoulder and walked goofily beside me.

"Didn't ya miss us?" She joked and poked my side causing me to squeal and laugh again.

"I'm happy you two worked it out."

I smiled at Ashley Caroline and everyone else who joined in nodding. A giggle escaped my lips as we approached the car with all of our bags of clothes.

I bought quite a few maternity clothes today because I keep getting bigger by what feels like the second.

I released a long happy sigh. "Well back to the mansion where our lovelies await!" I cheered over enthusiastically and threw my fist in the air.

Everyone erupted in laughter and we all piled in the car after shoving tons of bags in the trunk.

"We're off to see the wizard. The wonderful wizard of oz."

It took us a while to calm down from laughter from my lame joke before finally arriving at the mansion, going through the pass code gate, and pulling around the driveway circle towards the door.

We climbed out and I closed the door looking up and halting everyone to stop with my hand.

"Wait a sec, something's not right." I pointed to the slightly cracked door and then to the new cars that filled the driveway.

I had a bad feeling about this.

An unnerving chill ran up my spine and I began walking slowly. We eased our way towards the door and slowly pushed it open.

Gasps of shock filled the room as our wide eyes took in the abundance of dead bodies and blood sprawled across the wooden floor in the entry and down a couple of the small hallways.

I covered my mouth to prevent any unnecessary noise to escape past my lips.

A body came and stood in front of us with a large perverted smirk plastered across his face and his eyes raked up and down our bodies.

"Well. Well. Well. Look who we have here. Hey Joe! Come here."

Another tall well built man stepped around the corner and took the same pose as the other. I took in their weapons and choice of clothes.

Black with an armored chest plate. Machine guns were held in their arms with bullets slung across their built chest.

"I think all of you need to come with us."

I shook my head and turned ready to run until a scream escaped and I was picked up into the air thrashing around.

~*~

Oh my gosh!!!!!

You guys!!

I almost died!

I just got wifi back today!!!!

So...hard...

I cannot even believe the support y'all gave me when I lost wifi like that warms my heart❤️💚💙💜

Y'all mean so much to me!!!!

I followed every single persons that commented!!!

Since I can't reply to all of you I would like to say... THANK YOU AND I LOVE YALL!!!!!!😘😘💚❤️💙💜💕

You guys are the best!!!!

I wrote a few chapters while I had no wifi so tomorrow be prepared for a possible double update!!!!!!

That is if you can get this to 300 reads, 30 votes, and 15 comments😁😏😆

I love u guys so much and I really hope u enjoyed the update!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️