Chapter 42

"Put me down!" I screamed and began to punch and kick, trying anything and everything to be let go.

His arms wrapped themselves tighter around my large stomach and under it, lifting me higher into the air.

"Stop!" He growled threateningly, but it didn't stop me from my attempt.

I looked up to see that three other men had joined and each picked a girl, picking them up and following me and the man.

"What is wrong with you?! Let me go!" I screamed as loud as I could, hoping that someone on our side would here and maybe come to help.

I don't know why they are even taking me.

I mean I'm pregnant, how is that so attractive and useful?

We walked down the long hallway and into the office I remember from the first day I came here. I looked around the room to see one of the bookcases had fallen over and books and random papers were scattered all across the floor.

The man I had come to know as Jay now sat handcuffed to his own leather chair with armored men standing beside him and a tall figure in the corner with a hand to his chin and a stern thinking look on his face.

"Boss."

The man turned around and saw us girls and a large smirk formed on his lips. I looked at Jay to see him looking at us with disappointed eyes before looking away.

"Let me go!" I thrashed again.

"Stop!"

I froze at the booming voice that held authority and looked up at 'boss'.

"Who are you pretty ladies and what are you doing here?"

I spat at him with hatred and kept my mouth closed, not willing to answer him. He picked up a knife and walked over to me with an angry expression. He placed the knife against my stomach warningly.

"Tell me."

I gulped.

"B-belle."

He smirked and pulled the knife away. He pointed it to each of the girls and they all said their names with fright. His smirk got larger.

"Why are you all here?"

I swallowed nervously again. "We live here."

He hummed in response. "With who?"

I looked down and let out a deep sigh. "Niall and his gang."

His smirk became larger and he motioned to the man holding me to come closer.

He placed a hand on my shoulder with the terrifying smile still placed on his lips.

"So you're Niall's chick?"

I gulped nervously and nodded slowly.

He brought the knife up quickly and didn't hesitate a second to stab me forcefully in the stomach.

A painful gasp escaped my lips and tears immediately welled in my eyes. I sucked in a sharp breath and held it when the pain increased as he twisted the knife around before finally pulling it out.

The man dropped me and I curled into a ball placing both hands on the stab wound. I could feel the blood seeping through my fingers.

My breaths became strained and tears poured out of my eyes.

"Tell Niall to watch his back."

I began to shake slightly and looked up at him with pure hatred.

"Go...t-o...hell." I forced out causing the smirk to drop from his face and he walked over to the other girls motioning the men to take them to another room.

"Belle!"

"No!"

I heard them scream my name but everything began to become fuzzy and my breaths became more and more strained.

I choked on sobs as tears poured from my eyes.

"I l-ove y-you, N-iall." I strained the whispered words into the air in hopes that somehow he would hear them.

My world became dark and I took one last deep breath.

~*~

Omg you guys!!!!

QOTD: What is going to happen next? wanna know just how predictable it is.

Do you love me? cuz I LURV u!!!!
😘😘😁

Thanks so much for reading!!!!

Double update if you can get this to 300 reads, 30 votes, and 15 comments!!!!!!
😁😏😆

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️