Chapter 10

"Take Analisa into the room and lock the door."

  I nodded and hopped down from the stool, taking Analisa's hand in mine and guiding her into the bedroom. I ignored the pain and placed her on the bed, giving her a reassuring hug. "It's okay, baby girl." She nodded and pulled away slowly. I began to hear shouts of anger and a couple things slamming into other things. the sound of things breaking grabbed my attention.

I gulped lowly, the nerves slowly rising within me. "Stay here okay." She nodded again with a scared look covering her face as I ran out the bedroom door forgetting to lock it. I made it to the hallway where I found Niall and Matt shouting arguments at each other. A broken vase sat right behind Niall and Matt's knuckles were freshly cut. I stepped around the glass and stood behind Niall sheepishly. I could see Niall's face from the side and he didn't look too pleased. 

  I ignored the arguing until I heard my name being screamed. "Well, if you wouldn't have done that to Belle none of this would have happened in the first place! Why did you even do it?" "He told me to so I had no choice!" "You don't have to listen to everything he says! She wasn't even apart of this and you made her be!" I could see the anger welling in both of their eyes by now and I knew that one wrong thing said to Niall and he would blow a fuse.

  I was utterly confused though. Who in the world is 'he'? What does 'he' have to do with any of this? These thoughts and many more ran through my head causing it to spin and step away from Niall, staggering into the wall trying to catch my thoughts.

  "Actually, Niall. I think you did." And there's the pin pulled out of the grenade.

  Niall threw the first hit, socking Matt right in the nose making a crunching noise. A shiver ran down my spine at the sound and I took a couple more steps back. Niall was so into fighting by now that I don't think anything could stop him.

  I heard small feet pad across the short hallway causing me to stop and turn around. Analisa stood looking up at me with a frightened face. My eyes widened, I wanted to comfort her but I also didn't want to draw unnecessary attention.

  "Baby, I told you to stay in the bedroom." "What's daddy doing?" Her voice was small and petrified, causing my heart to shatter. "Go on back to the room." She turned and ran down the hall crying. I had to stop him somehow or he was going to ruin his relationship with his daughter.

  I jogged over to the two fighting figures and shouted. "Niall, please stop! She's scared!"

  Nothing.

  I placed my hand on his shoulder and tried pulling him away from the fight, continuing to scream. The thing he did next I would have never imagined him to do in his entire life and it might have just ruined the relationship between us.

  His arm came flying back, hitting me in the face and causing me to fly across the room and land on the floor a few feet away. I screamed as I landed on my side, tears springing to my eyes from the impact. I touched the side of my face and felt warm liquid running through my fingers.

  I looked up to see Niall staring wide eyed and shocked looking down at me, Matt doing the same.

  "Who are you?" I whispered before scrambling to my feet and running into the bedroom.

~*~

😱😱 did you guys ever think that would happen? can u say major plot twist?! Muwahahahaha

Love y'all 😘 thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌