Chapter 21

Nervousness seeped through my bones as we pulled into the alleyway that went to Niall's apartment. I shook off the feeling and opened the door, stepping out into the crisp wind. I looked up at the flight of metal stairs and sighed. This is it. It's better to get it over with than to wait forever. I looked back at Louis for backup and he walked around the car to stand beside me. "It'll be alright, boo." He smiled down at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder to block the wind. I smiled the best I could through my nerves at his old nickname for me and we made our way up the seemingly long staircase. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as Louis knocked on the door. 

  It felt like an eternity until he finally opened the door. My heart tinged with guilt when I saw Niall standing in the doorway. His eyes were red and puffy. He had his shoulders slouched and gave off a depressed vibe. His blue eyes lit up when they met mine and I gave a small smile which he was more than grateful to return.

  "What are you guys doing here?" His voice was rough which gave even more confirmation that he had been crying. "We need to talk." He stepped aside and let me and Louis walk in before closing the door behind us. I couldn't help but notice that Louis was giving Niall a glare so I nudged him in the ribs discreetly which caught his attention. "You may want to sit down for this, Niall." 

  We walked into the living room and took a seat on the love seat with Louis sprawled out on the couch watching us intently. I felt two hands take hold of mine and hold them. "Belle, I want you to know how deeply sorry I am for everything. I know I can't take away the pain I've caused you, but I want to try to replace it. Is there anywa-." I cut him off. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I knew exactly where his speech was going. "I'm pregnant." I choked on my words as tears filled my eyes, waiting for his reaction. He looked stunned and gave my hands a reassuring squeeze. "W-what?" I swallowed the tears along with the lump clogging my throat. "I'm p-pregnant." 

  All of a sudden the shock was washed away and replaced with pure anger. "That bast****!" My eyes widened and I jumped slightly to the volume of his voice. Louis sat on the edge of the couch ready to jump into action if things were to get out of hand. Niall must have seen me jump because he soon came back to planet earth and his features softened. "We can get through this together. If you'll have me." I let a tear slip out and smiled widely, nodding. His smile lit up his eyes like a kid on Christmas morning and he enveloped me in a huge hug. He pulled me back so I would stay resting against his chest with his arms wrapped tightly around me. 

  Finally. A good peaceful moment. I have been waiting for this moment for quite some time now and it finally came. I guess it can't last forever though. The door burst open and Harry stormed into the living room with a wild expression. 

  "She's gone."

~*~

Dun. Dun. Dun!

Alright so we didn't quite reach the goal and I don't know why. I mean it wasn't even that big. So can we please reach it this time?

15 comments and 40 votes????

I'm really sorry that I didn't have time for dedications on this chapter my dads having surgery tomorrow and I've been crazy busy trying get ready for it!!!!

I still love y'all with all my heart!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️