Chapter 6

~*~ Flashback ~*~

  "Stay here, Analisa." I whispered and closed the door, locking it from the outside to prevent her curiosity from roaming into danger. I made my way to the loud banging and constant shouting at the door. I took a deep breath calming my nerves and answered it.

  "Can I help you?"

  The broad, tall man looked down at my short, petite figure and smirked. "Maybe in more ways than one." He winked and leaned against the doorframe bulging his arm muscles on purpose. I rolled my eyes, scoffing and started to close the door, but his foot stopped it and he glared down at me.

  "Come on now, Belle. Don't be that way." Him calling me by name shook me from my thoughts and I peered up at him. "Who sent you?" "None of your concern. Niall backed out of a fight and I'm here to make him pay." "He doesn't live here, nor does he still love me so buzz off and leave me be." I spat angrily and started to kick his foot out of the doorway.

  He slammed it open causing me to fall to the ground before he bent over and jerked me up by my shirt. "I think you can loose these."

  ~*~ Flashback over ~*~

  I cringed as I remembered the horrid day vividly.

  "Who?" Niall growled. I shrugged nonchalantly and continued with a shuffle to my car. Niall stayed silent and I didn't dare look at his face knowing very well that he was angry. I unlocked the car and opened the door for Niall to place Analisa in her car seat. He buckled her up and closed the door gently so that he wouldn't wake her. He turned to me and I saw anger and pain flash through his eyes.

  "He never told you a name?" I shook my head. "Only said you backed out of a fight and that he was there to make you pay." I stuttered and shook not only from the wicked memory, but also from the bitter wind that nipped at the exposed skin from the tank top.

  "I never backed out of a fight in order to keep you safe." His voice was laced with anger and concern. He clenched his fists and his jaw tightened. He stared down at the ground taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm his anger. "You didn't?" I asked astonished with my eyes slightly wide. He shook his head and spoke through gritted teeth. "Not once."

  I walked around to my side of the car and placed my hand on the handle while looking down and taking a deep breath. Tears began to well in my eyes as the awful memories ran through my mind, but I shoved them away.

  "What did he do to you?" I swallowed back the lump forming in my throat and closed my eyes over. I opened them and looked deeply into his anger filled, yet soothing, crystal blue ones. "He didn't." Niall growled out, getting angry all over again. I didn't even have to utter a word and he knew exactly what I meant. I slowly nodded my head, a few tears escaping my eyes and looked down, opening the car door. "I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Niall." 

  "Night, darlin'." 

~*~
Hello kooky koalas how's my babies doing?? who's enjoying this story?? hope ya are;)

QUESTION: Who is going to see This Is Us Friday??? Cause I am!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌