Chapter 15

"Maybe some other time." I half smiled and met eyes with Louis who was standing directly in front of me. "Please."  I sighed in defeat and slowly nodded. He led the way into the living room and I sat down gently with Analisa still asleep in my arms. 

  It's not a surprise that she hasn't awoken to the yelling and slamming because that's how she has grown up. She grew up being locked in her room while people pounded at the door. I just hope that this life will die down some for her sake. 

  All the boys came in sitting around me and watched me intently. Louis sat beside me on the couch with Liam beside him, Harry and Zayn took the love seat and Niall stood against the wall facing me. 

  "Is she yours?" I looked over at Liam and smiled proudly, nodding my head. He smiled in return and Louis spoke up. "What's her name?" "Analisa." "Beautiful name." "Thank you." I smiled widely and looked down at her. "Who's the father?" I froze and kept my eyes on her while Niall coughed awkwardly. "I am." Louis' head snapped up in his direction and he started to stand. I placed my free hand on his shoulder to prevent him from going further. "You'll wake her." He growled and sat back down. "We'll discuss this later." He hissed at Niall and Niall nodded in agreement. 

  "How old is she?" "Five." Zayn smiled and looked down at Analisa intently. I looked down at her to see her eyes blinking open and a sleepy smile spread across her face. She brought her hand up yawning and rubbed her blue-green eyes. Everyone remained silent and watched carefully, not knowing how she would react to them.

  "Hi mommy." I smiled and chuckled. "Hello princess." She pushed herself out of my arms so that she was sitting up and she looked over the room and her eyes widened. She clung to her teddy bear with all her might and looked back at me in concern. "It's okay, baby girl. They won't hurt you. They're your uncles." 

  She looked hesitant and looked back around the room, her eyes landing on Louis beside her. He smiled widely showing his pearly whites. Her expression softened and she smiled back. I stood up and stood in front of Louis. "This is your uncle Louis." She stuck out her hand for a handshake causing him to chuckle and take her tiny hand in his. "Uncle Liam." "Hello, sweety." "Uncle Zayn." Zayn took her small hand and shook it, smiling widely. "and uncle Harry." She reached out and touched Harry's curls causing him to laugh. "Hi." She giggled and curled herself into my shoulder being shy. I sat back down in my spot next to Louis and a silence filled the room once again. 

  "Who's this little guy?" Louis finally broke the silence and pointed to her teddy bear. She surprised me when she crawled off of my lap and plopped down on his, looking up and studying his face. "Teddy." She smiled and her eyes sparkled with the great wonders of a child. Louis lowly laughed. "Good name." "Thanks." She spoke politely, earning a chuckle from Louis. 

  I think she warmed up just fine to her new four uncles. I didn't think I would see them again as I was about to leave Niall, but life always seems to prove you wrong and switch your life upside down completely when you don't want it to. 

  Maybe it's for the better. Maybe it's for the worse. I'm still upset with Niall and I'm not sure if I will ever be able to trust him again. 

  Only time will tell.

~*~

Y'all are legit killing me with your comments😂😂 thank u guys for making my day and making me laugh! I'd just like to take a second to thank a coupler people since they took a second to comment;)

@KiaraGollong @Sophia_M @_ohh_its_sirena_ and @hayyitskaitlyn

Thank u guys for your comments!

Funny and personable comments about the story grab my attention but I do read them all and even if I didn't mention u I still read ur comment and I thank u so much for the support!!!!

10 comments for the next part???

You guys are truly amazing!!

Love y'all!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌