Chapter 11

I rushed into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I looked up and saw Analisa shaking in fear as she looked questionably up at me. I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat and stood up slowly, walking towards the bathroom.

  The image displayed back at me was nothing what I had imagined. Despite the large cut on my forehead and above my eye, the small bruises scattered about my face, the thing that stuck out the most to me was the large cut on the side of my face right below my temple. Blood trickled down from it and the pain I felt wasn't from the cut itself at all, it was from deep inside my heart by the person who caused this.

  He promised me he would never hurt me.

  I would have never imagined that he could be so caught up in fighting that he would actually hurt me like this. Tears streamed down my face as I took the small washcloth and ran it under warm water to rub away the drying blood.

  Once I finished I came back in the room to find Niall sitting on the bed talking quietly to Analisa with his arms wrapped around in a comforting manner. I felt anger rise up inside of me as I stomped over to him. "Don't you dare talk to her or even think about touching her. We're leaving." I spat and picked her up swiftly, walking towards the door.

  I felt him grab my bicep in and spin me around quickly so that I would actually pay attention to him. "Please. I would never hurt you." I let out a snort on accident before breathing in my anger. I slowly let the breath out before putting Analisa on the ground by the bed and dragging Niall into the hallway.

  I shut the door as nicely as I could and crossed my arms over my chest, looking up at Niall to see him looking at me in remorse. "I'd like you to tell that to the side of my face." I spoke calmer than I had expected to considering the fact that I was boiling inside.

  "I was too caught up in the fight and I thought you were someone else." "Exactly my point, Niall. You were too caught up in the fight. The damn fight! You promised me you would never hurt me. You promised me! I just don't think I want Analisa around you anymore." I whispered the last part.

  His eyes began to water and pain shot through his features. "Please, Belle. Please. Don't take her away from me. I have been looking for five years for you! I finally found you, please don't leave me now."

  "I just don't think I can trust you anymore. I'm sorry, Niall." A part of my heart leapt at the thought of him searching for me all of this time, but was quickly pushed aside by the anger and hurt that overpowered that feeling.

  "What if someone comes after you now? I can't protect you if you leave me." "I have managed for five years without your protection. I think I'll be just fine." I turned around so that I was facing the door, not willing to look at his face knowing that it will only make this harder for me.

  I opened the door and picked Analisa up, heading to the front door. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and I could feel her trembling in my arms from fear that was placed there by  her father.  "Goodbye, Niall." I quietly called out, not bothering to see if he was listening or not. I opened the front door and had the breath sucked from my lungs as my eyes widened.

  "Hello, Belle."

~*~

Hello bugs!!!!

Y'all ship Nelle?

Should she forgive him?

Ask me anything!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌