Chapter 20

The door was opened and I was immediately bombarded with three girls throwing questions at me. I giggled to myself and enveloped them all in a hug. "It's so good to see you all again." I pulled away and looked into their eyes. They all looked the same just slightly older.

  Dana had a small boy clinging to her hand. He had sparkling warm brown eyes and black hair. He looked to be around the age of eight. Ashley Caroline had two boys holding each of her hands. They were twins with deep blue eyes and light brown hair that swept over their eyes. They both looked around the age of seven. Megan had a girl that looked five and had piercing green eyes and red curly hair. Olivia pulled each of them into a hug and closed the door behind them.

  "The kids can go play in the toy room." All the children ran off down the hallway and we went into the living room all taking a seat on the comfortable couch. 

  "We missed you so much!" I smiled at Ashley Caroline and leaned over to give her a side hug. "I missed you guys too." "How's everything?" I sighed and looked down before meeting several pairs of concerned eyes. "Not the greatest." "What do you mean?" Dana sat forward clearly interested.

  I took a deep breath and decided to sum up quickly, hoping they wouldn't ask to hear it again. "Niall found out he had a daughter and I was abused and raped by two men and Niall hit me and now I'm pregnant and I have to get Niall's trust because I can't do this alone and now I'm here." I half smiled and breathily laughed out of sheer nervousness. 

  The girls all had wide eyes and shocked expressions. "You have a daughter?" The silence was broken by Megan as she peered at me curiously. I nodded. "Go get her." I stood and walked down the hall, already hearing the sound of the kids giggling.

  "Analisa, can you come here please? I have some people I want you to meet." She nodded eagerly and stood, following me back down the familiar hallway. I picked her up placing her on my right hip. "Analisa, this is your Aunt Megan, Aunt Ashley Caroline, and Aunt Dana. Girls this is Analisa." They all stood giddily and smiled widely at her. "You're so beautiful." "She's precious." "Aww so adorable." She giggled and shied away into my shoulder. I put her down and she ran back down the hall towards the toy room. "She is so cute." I smiled proudly and nodded before taking a seat again.

  "Now, what's this about Niall hitting you and you being abused?" I sighed heavily and looked at Olivia for some help with explaining because it was too hard to say it. "Niall was in a fight with one of the men who hurt her and she tried to stop him for Analisa's sake and he hit her away." Gasps filled the air and a few hands flew to their mouths. "Oh my gosh." My eyes focused on the carpet that had become increasingly interesting during the intense conversation.

  "You're pregnant?" I nodded, feeling the tears begin to well up in my eyes as the thought was still having trouble sinking in. "Is it..is it Niall's?" I shook my head slowly, managing to keep the tears at bay for a few more moments. "Do you know who's?" I shook my head again not able to keep the tears in anymore. They streamed out in a steady flow and I was immediately enveloped Ina group hug and shushed. "You don't deserve any of this. You're too beautiful and sweet for this."

  I half smiled through the tears and let all my emotions out at that moment. The rare moment that I felt loved and appreciated.

~*~

You guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in like forever!!!!! I had a full day of work today an do have to get up early tomorrow for it again and I've had to take care of my mom and become 'the lady of the house' cause she's down from foot surgery. I'm sorry!

So I'm gonna post Adopted for Love right after this so y'all should go check it out!!!

Dedications:

@Kirstiee
@sophia_pass
@Nialler_loveu3
@sarahhoran93
@shadowgirl11

Thanks to everyone for the comments!!!!!

Can we get 15 comments and 40 votes???

Love y'all!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes
😘✌️