Chapter 34

Please read authors notesXx

The pic on the side is me btw:)

sorry for breaking ur screen :p

~*~

I never truly realized what it was like to hurt [to truly hurt] until I wanted him to such a great extent, only to have no other choice to convince myself that I didn't.

I try and tell myself over and over again in my head that I don't want him, that I don't need to be a part of this, and that he will hurt me somehow again.

I only wish that my body would listen to my mind instead of my heart in this moment.

My feet moved as if a mind of their own carrying my body down the long plain hallway. The once very crowded hallway now only had a few minglers hustling about.

I escaped the room alone and no one was aware of my disappearance at the time. My converse scuffed along the white tile as I finally arrived at my destination.

I took a deep breath removing my hands from the pockets of my hoodie and pulled it down. My trembling hand reached out in front of me and placed my hand on the doorknob.

Was I really about to do this?

Yes!

My heart screamed forward but my mind was screaming the complete opposite.

Why say goodbye?

Why not just leave without a word?

I feel that I should at least hear him out before I have to leave. It would help keep me somewhat calm for when I escape this mansion.

I took a deep shaky breath and slowly turned the handle. I pushed the heavy door open and popped my head through. Louis and Harry were sitting in chairs beside his bed. Their heads shot up and their eyes widened. I half smiled and stepped into the room.

I turned my head slightly so that I could focus on the unmoving object lying on the bed.

His head was buried deep into his large hands as I saw liquid drip down onto the bed sheets curled up on his lap. Silent sobs raked through his body causing it to shake slightly with each breath.

I walked in quietly and nodded my head at the boys. They understood by the look in my eyes and slowly stood before exiting the room.

My heart tinged with guilt, but I knew it was his own doing that had caused this. I couldn't help but to feel sorry for him.

Looking for me for five years, finding out he had a daughter, hurting me physically, finding out that I was pregnant once again, it must be so hard for him to take all of that in and then to top it all off with cheating.

Even I never thought he would go to that extent.

It hurt me as much as it hurt him and he should now realize just how much pain he has caused me in the past. This is nothing compared to what has happened.

Hurting me physically I think made it to the top of the list next to him leaving me.

I walked over to his still figure and sat down as quietly as possible in the chair I occupied for days worrying for his health and safety.

I took one last deep and trembling breath before reaching out my hand and touching it gently to his arm. He jerked his head from his hands as his eyes widened in shock.

I half smiled and retreated my hand. He sat up straight in slow motion and hastily wiped away the tears as his lips curved up into a small smile.

"Hey."

~*~

Okay what y'all think????

Ok so since like no one has entered my contest yet I decided to post the deets again:)

Okay so here's how this is gon werk; if you would like to be one of the main characters in my fanfic Falling for the Wrong Side© here is what you have to do.....

1. Go read the fanfic of course duh.

2. Make a cover for it.
RULES: It has to have Niall and Liam on it, I would prefer if they were possibly the current pictures or pictures of that sort where there in superhero costume etc., make it look like evil and dark and villainous cuz that's what the story bout, it has to have Falling for the Wrong Side on it and it may or may not hav Niall and Liam fanfic(optional).

3. Send your cover to me.
Instagram- obviously_nialls_princess or twitter obvsniallsqueen

See how simple that is!!!!!

Now here's what you can win....

1st place:
Congrats you get to be a main character in my fanfic!! your choice of boy is Harry, Louis, or Zayn!!!! you will get shoutouts all during the story along with dedications there and on this story!! You will get special sneak peaks if wanted by inboxing me!!! and of course my love(which ya already hav(;)

2nd place:
Congrats you get to also be a main character in my fanfic!!! your choice of boy depends on what 1st place chooses then you may choose between the two remaining!!!! You will get shoutouts during the story and a few dedications there and on this story!!! and of course meh lov which u already know u hav but still;6

3rd place:
Congrats you will also get to be a main character in my fanfic!! Your choice of boy depends on which 1st + 2nd place didn't choose you will have!!! you will get a few shoutouts during the story and a couple dedications there and on this story!!! you already know u hav meh wonderful lov;)

DEADLINE: Nov. 16 at midnight central us time!!!!

Alright so that's all I believe! simple enough right? of course it is;)

Winners will be announced on here and there of course!! so that means twice the shoutout!!;6

So if you love me and my fanfics you will enter this contest no matter what!!!!

Good luck and may the foods be ever in your favor.

Thanks!!

Love y'all!!!!

So like please go enter!!!!

The more feedback the sooner the update!!!

Love y'all!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️