Chapter 30

My head snapped up to the door and my eyes widened at the sight.

She was rather tall and skinny. She had long straight blonde hair with sparkling blue eyes. She had on minimal makeup and looked like a model. She was wearing ripped skinny jeans with a blue and green flannel shirt and a pair of brown riding boots.

I suddenly felt self conscious and it made me shrink down into the chair.

I furrowed my brow and looked at Niall who looked just as shocked as I previously did.

"Mariah?" Niall stuttered and squeezed my hand before I turned my attention back to her.

"Are you okay?"

She rushed to his bedside, not even acknowledging my existence.

"What are you doing here?" Niall seethed through gritted teeth.

I looked back and forth between the two. My mind whirled with thoughts and supposed explanations as to why some random chick just walked into the hospital room wondering if Niall was okay.

Who was she?

How did her and Niall know each other?

Why was he acting angry toward her?

"I heard you were terribly hurt and didn't know if you would make it." She grasped ahold of his other hand still completely oblivious to the fact that I was sitting directly across from her.

Alright that's it. Pregnant lady about to have a show down.

"Excuse you, but who are you?" I intended to sound just as rude as I did.

Her head snapped up and her eyes widened before narrowing into slits. "Who the hell are you?"

"I asked you first." I spat venom dripping from every syllable.

Niall squeezed my hand in assurance.

"I'm Mariah. Niall's girlfriend."

My whole entire world stopped the second those words fell from her mouth.

My breath hitched in my chest and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

Girlfriend?

I felt the tears begin to pool in my eyes but I sucked them down.

I would have never thought Niall to do this. It's so low, even for him.

Ha!

I didn't think in a million years he would have hit me and look what he did!

This.

This is just too far.

I don't know if I'll be able to work things out after this.

He may have just used his last life with me.

"I'm Belle. His wife."

It was her turn to widen her eyes before we both turned to Niall. His eyes were wide with a look of regret and guilt flooding them.

He better be guilty and feel a whole lot of regret after what he did to me.

Me and Mariah both turned to each other once more with the same look in our eye before nodding and slapping Niall hard on opposite cheeks at the same time before huffing and storming off.

Once the door closed I stopped frozen in my tracks and let my wall fall down and shatter like my heart. The tears started to pool in my eyes once again before I slid my back down the door and wrapped my arms tightly around my knees. I burrowed my head in my arms and let the tears flow.

It was like Niagara Falls.

They seemed to have no end to them.

They just kept coming and coming for what felt like hours.

I was shaking with sobs and choking on each breath.

I tried desperately to calm myself down, but with everything that has happened in only a matter of a few weeks I couldn't.

Everything has collapsed and it seems like all my chances, attempts, everything I tried to do to save this relationship for the kids has failed.

It failed miserably.

How could he?

How could he have the audacity to do this to me?

Especially after everything that happened.

I wonder how long this has been going on.

Where they met.

How they met.

I shook my head to try and erase the thoughts but failed once again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and it caused me to jump with a start. Tears still steadily flowed down my cheeks as I warily looked up to be met with crystal blue eyes.

"What happened boo?"

I let out a loud sob as Louis crouched down to my level. I shook my head words unable to form and come out.

He took me into his arms on the tile floor and rocked me back and forth as I continued to cry for hours.

~*~

You guys what happened???? I ask for 15 comments and I get 9 but when I ask for 10 I get 20????????????? I don't understand u guys O_o

I decided to update for y'all anyway cuz y'all like the story and I'm a nice person. Sometimes;)

Alright so like I was thinking of having a contest for a trailer for the bad boy and this fanfic but idk if anyone would enter! if you would comment:)

Any questions regarding anything just ask!

10 comments and 30 votes????

Thanks for reading! suggestions r taken and just might b used;)

Check out my other fanfics?!

Love y'all

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️