Chapter 12

"And who do we have here?" He gestured towards Analisa who was cowering into my shoulder with her entire body shaking in fear. I turned my body to the side so that she was farther away from him. "None of your business. Move." I spat, hatred dripping like venom from my mouth with every word. He chuckled darkly and leaned against the doorframe preventing me even more from leaving. "I don't think so, pretty girl." "Don't call me that." "I'll call you whatever I please." His eyes grew dark with anger and my breath hitched in my throat remembering all of things that this evil man has caused to go wrong in my life.

  He took ahold of my free arm roughly, jerking me forward. I discreetly placed Analisa on the floor to prevent her from falling out of my arms. I swallowed and stood up tall, putting on a brave front even though my eyes probably spoke for the fear that was hiding inside of me. "Let me go." I demanded firmly.

  "You don't frighten me." "Yeah, but I do." I heard a thick and angry voice speak up from behind me. Matt's eyes widened slightly, but he kept a firm grip on my arm. "I know where you live." He spat. He picked up his arm and flung it across my face causing me to fall to the ground like I did when Niall hit me. Tears automatically sprung to my eyes from the impact as I stared up at him.

  "Mommy!" Analisa screeched and ran to my side. "Mommy, huh?" He smirked evilly before fleeing from Niall who was running towards him.

  "You may hate me, but you can't go home now." I grit my teeth in pain and held Analisa close for comfort in my arms. "I'll find someplace else to stay." "Please. I won't be able to sleep if there is even the slightest chance that you're in danger."

  I felt a couple tears spill from my eyes. "I might be in more danger here than any where else." I choked on my own words from the sobs that were clogging my throat and slowly stood with Analisa still in my arms.

  I stumbled a bit, my eyes fogging up with what I thought was tears. I blinked a couple of times trying to focus my eyesight. My legs felt like jello causing me to drop back down to the floor.

  "Momma?" I felt her small hands start to shake me as my world began fading in and out. The pressure of her small body disappeared as I felt her being lifted off of me. "Belle?!" I heard his frantic voice call out in the distance.

  Blackness started taking over my eyesight and it wasn't long before I was out.

~*~

Hello lovers!!!!

Alright so a few of y'all hav asked if I can write longer chapters. I'll try my hardest but I really love to leave y'all hanging in suspense!! it's just in meh nature!!! but I will try just for y'all!!

What happened to Belle?

Ask me anything!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌