Chapter 23

Song list: Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer, southern comfort zone by brad paisley, temporary home by Carrie underwood, drunk by Ed sheeran, 1994 by Jason Aldean, feel this moment by pitbull

~*~

  It has been three days that I have been trapped in this large room with the other girls, kids, Harry and Louis. I have been told repetitively not to leave the room, but if I don't leave soon I'm going to go insane.

  I stand up from my seated position on the edge of the double sized bed and waited for Harry and Louis to stop pacing long enough to acknowledge my existence. They both looked at me and furrowed their brows. "I have got to leave this room." Harry shook his head almost immediately. "You can't, love. I'm sorry." I shook my head and closed my eyes over, gritting my teeth in frustration. "I am going to leave this room and I don't care what you say. It's gonna happen one way or another." Megan looked up at me with sad eyes and slowly stood. "I'll come with you." I nodded and looked back at Louis as he spoke with a worried voice. "I can't let you." "Please. I need to leave this room." My eyes started to water as I thought about the reason why I was here in the first place.

  My angel is out there and I'm not sure if they have found them yet. I'm starting to get worried because they still haven't returned.

  "I'll go with you then." Harry stood and looked back at the small group. "Anyone else care to join?" Megan took ahold of Harry's hand, but no one else stepped forward. "I'll stay with the others. Please be careful." I nodded at Louis and wiped the tear that threatened to fall from my eye.

  We stepped out of the room and looked down the crowded hallway. I took a deep breath and stepped into the crowd as people buzzed by quickly. I felt a hand grasp ahold of my forearm and start pulling me down the hall. I looked up and met blazing green eyes. "Stay close." I nodded and followed timidly with Megan on the other side of him. He pulled us off into another hallway that led us towards the kitchen. It was thankfully less crowded, but still had a few stragglers lingering around the doorways which concerned me.

  Harry let go of my arm and I looked up to see him staring deathly at a man standing in the doorway. He had cold, deep brown eyes with blonde hair that swept over his eyes. He was leaning against the doorframe and had his very muscular arms crossed over his toned chest. The thing that scared me the most was his cold stare directed at me. I swallowed and stepped behind Harry to somewhat block out the strange man. As soon as he appeared he quickly disappeared and left us standing there in a state of shock.

  "I told you we should've never left the room." Harry growled lowly. "Who was he?" "Jake." I shuddered at the name and looked around the kitchen. 

  "Would you like something to eat?" I nodded eagerly causing a small chuckle to escape his lips. Megan and I hopped up onto the bar stools set in front of the bar. 

  "So you're Niall's?" I snapped my head in the direction of the voice to see Jake standing directly in front of me with a smirk plastered across his face. "Yes." I said sounding more confident than I felt inside which I was grateful for. A dark chuckle escaped his lips and he never lost eye contact. "Where is he then?" He leaned down so he was eye level causing me to lean back against the rough surface of the countertop to be farther away from his face. The edge started to dig uncomfortably into my back causing me to wince under my breath. "None of your concern." I spat harshly. He reached his hand out as if he was going to hit me but stopped when a deep voice growled. 

  "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

~*~

Hey lovers!!!!

If you would like me to check out your fanfic dedicate something to me:))))

Question: Who do you think it is???

Don't forget to enter the contest!!!!!!

Thanks so much for reading!!!

Can we get 15 votes and 5 comments???

Follow me on:
Instagram- obviously_nialls_princess
Twitter- obvsniallsqueen

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌️