Chapter 44

I could feel myself beginning to wake up but I was still unable to move a muscle. It was a feeling I was becoming a little to familiar with.

I began to hear voices drift in and out before finally steadying.

"Are you the husband?"

"Yes."

"I have bad news that you may want to sit down for."

This can't be good.

This can't be good at all.

I heard an awkward cough and ruffling of papers.

"The baby was lost on impact of the knife."

I heard a sigh mixed with relief and sadness.

I had mixed emotions about it too. I am so upset that we lost the baby but I am also a bit relieved that the news wasn't as bad as thought.

"There's more."

Oh boy, here it comes.

"There is a high chance of her never being able to have children again because of where the knife hit and the damage it caused."

My heart stopped before breaking into millions of pieces.

I have Analisa and I am so blessed to have her but I wanted two maybe even three kids and to hear the doctors say that I may never have them again, it's hard to take in.

I wish in that moment that I could open my eyes and reach out to Niall. To have him hold me close and comfort me as the tears flowed.

I could hear the chair scrape across the ground in frustration and footsteps being made as he paced back and forth.

"Can you tell her?"

I heard an annoyed groan before a door opened and slammed closed. I'm not quite sure which or if both of them left at that moment. I felt something grab ahold of my hand and squeeze it gently.

"Come on, darlin'."

His encouraging voice made me put forth all of my energy into opening my eyes until I finally succeeded. A large smile grew on Niall's face.

"Hey."

I tried to make my mouth muscles work to form a half smile but I'm not sure how it turned out.

"How are you feeling?"

I shrugged then nodded hoping he got the hint that I've been better but I was doing okay. He nodded his head and lightly squeezed my hand again.

I could feel a tear slip from my right eye followed by my left one. One after another they fell as the news finally sunk in.

I lost the baby.

I may never be able to have children again.

It officially hit me and it hit me hard.

Niall stood and bent over the side of the white hospital bed. He wrapped his long strong arms around me and held me close as he gently rocked back and forth to soothe my crying.

"You heard the doctor?"

I nodded into his chest as I fisted the material between my fingers in distress. He rubbed small patterns into my back soothingly.

"Everything will be okay, babe. It'll all work out."

I choked on a couple sobs and the tears continued to flow steadily but not as heavily. He pulled me away at arms length and looked me dead in the eye with his perfectly stunning blue eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay because we are going to get through this together. I will never leave you again. I will never leave Analisa. I will take care of you both. I will love you and protect you both. I will give you all of my heart if you'll take it. I love you, Belle."

Happy tears welled in the corners of my eyes and soon mixed in with the sad ones. I nodded still fisting his shirt and pulled him back down towards me to place a soft kiss to his lips. I pulled away for a second before he pulled me down into a deeper kiss filled with emotions.

"I love you too, Niall."

~*~

Ok guys so I think there will be only one more part to this story!!!!!😭😭 the tears r real!

But don't worry cuz there is still another part after this before u start to cry!!!!

Im not saying my goodbyes just yet!!

Y'all do me like the biggest favor ever ok?

Go follow and read @Niallsonlyboo fanfics because they r awesome!!! Red is my fav of her fanfics cuz I'm a sucka for werewolves
😁✌️!!!!!!!!!

We r also cowriting a story which will be posted very soon on @lizzybooandbellebug so if y'all could fan us and read it when it's posted it would mean the world to us!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for reading and pls stay till the very end!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️