Chapter 24

Song list: Feel This Moment by Pitbull, Fireflies by Owl City, Firework by Katy Perry, Free Your Mind by En Vogue, Give me Love by Ed Sheeran, Glamorous by Fergie

~*~

  My eyes widened as I met eyes with familiar brown ones and I almost released a sigh of relief until the mystery boy in front of me growled deeply. He stared me down with dark eyes causing me to shudder under his intense gaze. "Liam. Liam. Liam." He tisked with a throaty chuckle and turned to meet eyes with the tattooed boy. I felt a large hand wrap around my arm and pull me away from the boy. My head whipped around and I instantly relaxed standing behind Harry and beside Megan. I watched the two boys in front of me intently, wondering how things would go down. My brain started to think that if Liam is here then that means that Niall is most likely here and with Analisa hopefully! A smile spread across my face before I focused back on the now two circling men.

  "You know you're making a death wish by even talking to her right?" He threw his head back and laughed obnoxiously. "Niall would have your head." He hissed in annoyance and narrowed his eyes at Liam. They both stopped in front of one another and had a brief staring contest before I stepped around Harry with a sudden burst of confidence. "Don't," I warned and stepped next to Liam, tugging on his arm to leave this alone before things went too far. "Ashley Caroline would hate to see you hurt right after you got back." Liam met eyes with my sincere ones and huffed knowing I was right. "Leave." The boy growled and slowly left out the back door of the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around Liam's waist and hugged him in thanks. 

  "Where's Niall?" His features saddened and I could feel my heart stop. "That's why I'm here." "W-what do you mean?" My breath quickened and my heart felt like it could break any moment. "Pl-ease tell me he's okay." Liam held me out at arm's length and looked deep into my green eyes with sad brown ones. He closed his eyes over and I could feel the tension in the air grow. The silence was about to break me apart and I almost asked again, but Liam opened his eyes and spoke slowly. "H-he." "Please. I n-eed to know he's okay." He sighed and looked down at his feet before slowly shaking his head. Tears began to well in my eyes followed by my breath and heart stopping. My whole world seemed to crumble and break before me and I didn't know what to do. "An-alisa?" He nodded. "She's okay." I let out a relieved sigh, but my nerves got the best of me as I thought about Niall. "He was shot and may not make it." The reality of the situation was yet to hit me and all I could think of was seeing Niall. I felt a single tear slip from my right eye. "Take me to him." "I don't think you can see him yet." I shook my head stubbornly as a couple more tears slipped from my eyes. "Please."

  He took hold of my hand and looked up to Harry and Megan. "Tell the boys. We'll be in the hospital." Harry nodded and began walking out the door we entered through with Megan in tow. Liam led me out the opposite door and down a long, seemingly endless hallway before making a sudden left and stopping in front of a wooden door. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before clicking the button on the side with a speaker beside it. 

  "Liam Payne and guest here to see Niall Horan." A crackling sound came from the other end before a squeaky female voice spoke. "No one can see him yet." "Please. It's urgent." I heard a sigh before a buzz came from the door and it clicked open. I stepped through pulling Liam with me and we entered the large room. 

~*~

Bet y'all weren't expecting that.

BAM!!

Sorry I'm hyper and hungry but when am I not hungry.

If u comment I'll give u a cookie and if u enter my contest I'll give u my forever love
😁😁😁

20 votes and 5 comments????

Love y'all!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes
😘✌️