Chapter 29

I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that Niall was awake and is going to be okay now.

It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

That things may start to look up now and that we can all work this out.

That is until the door opened and dark cold brown eyes wondered into the room. I gasped and stood from my seated position beside Niall's bed and backed up toward the headboard of it.

I looked down at Niall still clasping onto my hand and found him looking angrily at jake. I looked back up as my body started to shake from nerves.

"Can we help you?" Niall spat harshly watching his every movement.

A sly smirk spread across his smug muscular face and an unnerving chill ran down my spine like needles. "Maybe."

I gulped down the lump that steadily began to grow in my throat.

Why can't things just go normal for once?

I mean honestly how much can one person take?

All I know is that I'm getting sick and tired of all this drama and being pregnant is not helping anything at the moment.

I am already about a month pregnant and am about the size of a three month pregnant belly just like I was with Analisa.

"Can't you just leave us all alone and give us some damn peace and quiet?!" I burst and took a few steps forward, but not too far as Niall still had a firm hold of my hand to keep me from danger.

Jake looked taken aback by my sudden outburst and furrowed his brow in frustration.

I looked down at Niall to see him looking at me in shock because I never cuss unless you seriously piss me off and I'm pretty pissed right now.

"I'll give you some time. For now."

I groaned frustrated and silently thanked The Lord for letting him walk silently out the door after those chilling words left his mouth.

"Maybe you should sit down darlin'."

I looked down to see Niall with a smirk on his face and a sense of concern in his eyes that made me listen and my heart melt.

I took my previous seat and sighed heavily trying to relax my nerves. He squeezed my hand gently and met my eyes once again making me loose all focus.

"I'm so happy that you're okay."

He smiled wider. "I'm so happy that you care if I'm okay."

My smile faltered as his words tinged a pain in my heart.

"I will always care, Niall. No matter what. Nothing will ever stop me from caring."

My words seemed to have hit him hard because he closed his eyes and took a deep breath slowly letting it out and smiling a small heart melting smile. "I love you to the moon and back."

I smiled and squeezed his hand lightly. "I love you to the stars and back. When you left I cleaned the sheets over and over again, but when I needed you most I could still faintly smell your smell and I knew deep down that everything was going to be okay and eventually work out. I knew that it would probably take time, I just didn't know how much."

He smiled and leaned down obviously ignoring his pain just in order to give me a kiss which I gratefully accepted. We both smiled into the kiss before slowly pulling away breathlessly.

I was rather enjoying the rare beautiful moment that we shared in peace and quiet, but all good things must come to an end as they say and that is exactly what happened.

The door opened once again and I heard a nasally voice interrupt the comfortable silence that spread through the room.

"Oh my gosh. Niall! Are you okay?!"

~*~

This is dedicated to @jameshoranstyle for giving me a great idea!!!!!!! I thank you!!

Don't be afraid to comment some suggestions because I just might use them! I'm always open to them to help improve the story:)
And just because I don't reply doesn't mean I don't read them!!!

35 votes and 15 comments???????

Btw I was thinking of having some sort of contest for some parts in some of my fanfics and possibly even this one but idk of anyone would enter and idk what kind of contest so comment something!!!!!

Love y'all to infinity and beyond!!!
😘😘😘

Thanks so much for reading!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️