Chapter 18

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTES Xx

~*~

  I rolled over in bed and felt my stomach begin to churn. I ran out of bed and into the bathroom not having time to close the door as I threw up into the toilet. I was happy that I decided to place Analisa on the side of the bed against the wall instead of on the outside or we would have had even bigger issues. I gagged one last time before falling back onto my calves and breathing heavily. I wiped the small amount of sweat forming on my head. I flushed the toilet and slowly stood, feeling slightly dizzy.

  Something must be terribly wrong because I am not the type of person that throws up.

  I managed to retrieve a wash cloth from the rack above the toilet and let it soak up the cold water coming from the faucet. I brushed my teeth and wiped my face off with the wash cloth before taking it with me back into the bedroom. My eyesight was slightly fuzzy and I stumbled back to the edge of the bed.

  "Belle, breakfa-. Woah, are you okay? You don't look so good." Olivia stepped into the room and stood in front of me. "Fine." I croaked and wearily met her eyes. I feel so out of it and awful and this is so not me.

  I heard rustling coming from beside me and Analisa popped her head up and looked at Olivia with curiosity. "Hello, I'm your Aunt Olivia." She smiled down at Analisa. "Analisa." She returned the smile and sat next to me. "Sweety, why don't you go find your Uncle Louis and tell him to come in here and then go play with Kayla." She nodded and obeyed quietly.

  Olivia placed her hand over my forehead and her brows furrowed in concern. I started to rock back and forth slightly and my eyes closed over as I concentrated on not getting sick again. Louis stepped into the room and his eyes filled with worry.

  "Belle, oh my gosh. Are you okay?" I opened my eyes and slowly made them meet his. "Babe, would you please bring her into the living room?"

  He nodded at Olivia and she swiftly left the room. Louis bent over, placing his arm gently around my waist with one under my knees as he carried me into the living room. He set me down gently on a soft and comfortable surface. I smiled weakly at him and he returned the favor with a brighter smile.

  Olivia came back into the room placing a blanket around me and took the wash cloth from my hands and placed it onto my forehead and watched me intently. I closed my eyes, blocking her questioning stare and heard feet shuffling away.

***

  "Belle, honey." I slowly opened my tired green eyes to be met by deep blue ones. "Is there any chance that you could be pregnant?" I blinked a few times trying to collect my thoughts as the shock ran through my body with the question. "No. I don't think so."

  Me and Niall haven't been together since I ran into him four days ago and I haven't had- oh my gosh.

  "Maybe." "I'll be right back." She stood and started walking away. 

  I felt slightly better stomach and weakness wise, but my mind and thoughts were going out of control.

  What if I was pregnant? What would Niall think? Who's could it be? What am I supposed to do?

  I feel like my life just took a long walk off a short pier. This just had to come up in probably the worst possible time. I'm trying to decide whether on not I should forgive Niall or not and I might be pregnant! 

  Pregnant.

  The word repeats over and over in my mind as memories of when I found out I was pregnant with Analisa flashed across my mind. The symptoms were the same.

  Oh please Lord just let it be a stomach flu or something.

  I just don't think I can handle this right now. Especially not with everything else that is going on at the moment. I just don't feel it would be a safe environment for a baby. I mean its barely safe for a five year old.

  Olivia soon emerged from the hallway with a box in her hand. "I know how bad you probably don't even want to do this, but its better safe then sorry."

  It was a pregnancy test.

  I sighed and nodded my head before getting up and walking into the bathroom attached to my room. I took two tests out of the package and read the directions. I had to let it sit for about fifteen minutes before checking it so I set a timer. I walked back out to where Olivia was standing and sat down on the couch.

  "Please, let it be negative." I silently prayed and waited the fifteen minutes rather anxiously. I heard the timer go off in the bathroom and I couldn't move my feet. "Olivia, c-could you g-get it?" I heard feet scurry away and come back in.

  Please let it be negative.

~*~

Heya lovelies!!!

What do you think it will be?

What happened to y'all? Y'all were so on fire for this story and then I ask for 20 comments and I get 10?? What happened guys??

I decided to update anyway for the people who do support me and read and love this story and make me laugh at their comments!!

Dedications:

@sarahhoran93

@1Dloverr143
@KiaraGollong
@hayyyitskaitlyn
@1D5SOSUNICORNS

and for their awesome stories that u should go read!

@YvonnaKie

@camilledancer
@hay_horan_hay

LOVE YALL!!!

Can we get 15 comments and 30 votes???

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌️