Chapter 31

Niall pov

What have I done?

I watched as both girls stormed out of the room and I knew that Belle was just putting on a front. She didn't even turn back.

I don't blame her though.

You see me and Mariah dated for three months before I found Belle and I never ended it because it completely slipped my mind. When I found Belle, I forgot the world and everything that happens with it.

I forgot Mariah.

I forgot the boys.

Everything.

I didn't even remember Mariah until she stormed into the room and ruined everything with me and Belle.

It's not her fault though, I just forgot about her.

Now there both ended and I may not get the one that I care about most back.

I threw my head into my hands and let the tears slide down my bruised cheeks. I let out a frustrated scream and whipped my head out of my hands.

I have to try and explain this to her.

I can't live without her.

I threw the covers off my body and looked down to see scars healing on my legs. I tossed them off the side of the bed with a grunt as my toes touched the cold tile flooring. I grabbed hold of the iv line at my arm and pulled it out easily before tossing it to the side. I pushed myself off the bed and wobbled before gaining my ground.

I took a careful step forward and all seemed well as I put the other foot forward and walked to the door. I took a deep breath when I heard sobs on the other side.

I furrowed my brow and let a single tear cascade down my right cheek. I grabbed ahold of the door handle and turned it slowly.

I eased the door open and looked down to see Louis holding her in his arms like a child while rocking my crying baby to calm her down. My heart shattered and spilled all over the floor for her.

I did this to her.

This is all my fault.

She probably hates me for all eternity now and will never forgive me again.

I stepped forward, opening the door all the way.

"Belle." My voice cracked as two more tears escaped my eyes.

Her head snapped up and if it was possible for my heart to break more it did in that moment.

Her eyes red and puffy and filled to the brim with betrayal and hurt, tear stains ran down her cheek that was wetted every few seconds with tears, her body shook with loud sobs and her breath was shaky.

I glanced at Louis only for a second to see him looking at me with disgust and disappointment.

Even I'm disappointed with myself.

She shook her head and let out another sob as Louis cradled her close the way I should be doing right now.

"Please. Just let me explain." I begged and let more tears fall down. I got down on my knees and was now eye level with her. "Please."

She shook her head and swallowed hard.

"Th-eres not-thing to ex-plain." She choked on her words and shoved her head into Louis' chest.

He stood up slowly with her in his arms.

"You messed up big time."

He took my girl away and closed the hall door behind him.

"No." I choked out in a whisper as I reached my hand out into the air as if I could just grasp ahold of the relationship we once had and hold onto it forever.

As if I could just grab ahold of her and never let her.

How could I forget I had a girlfriend?

Nothing ever happened between us.

She was there as I began to loose all hope of ever finding Belle and she couldn't even make me laugh.

Why I stayed with someone like that I'll never know.

All I know is that right now, I need to find a way of saving Belle and fast.

~*~

Y'all are awesome!!!

Shizzam hit ya with Nialls pov! but seriously though I feel bad for him like:(

Don't be afraid to ask me questions about anything! story, me, etc.

Would anyone enter a contest of mine to be a person in one of my fanfics?????? comment 'NACHOS' if you would!!!

12 comments and 40 votes???????

Check out my other fanfics?!

Love y'all with all of my heart!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️