Chapter 4

Pic on the side is what I picture Analisa to look like☺️

~*~

  I waited for his reaction once I told him that it was his daughter. I was worried how he was going to take it. Especially after five years of us not even seeing each other and then I dump the news of him being the father just a couple minutes after our reunion.

  He stared at me with wide, bright blue eyes that had what seemed to be fear flashing through them. He looked at her then back at me before parting his lips to speak. "Da-daughter?" I nodded and bit my lip nervously as I watched his expression. He swallowed deeply and stepped aside. "Come in." You could still hear the shakiness in his voice no matter how firm he was trying to be.

  I walked past him with Analisa still on my hip and into the small, dimly lit hallway of his apartment. I heard the door close and lock behind me causing me to turn towards him. "How long have you lived here?" I stuttered out as the nerves over took me. "Roughly three years now."

  I nodded in understanding and felt a small tug on my arm. "That's my daddy?" She whispered in my ear, curiosity dancing in her eyes. I nodded with a small smile at her innocence. She urged me to let her down so I did and she walked over to him, her teddy bear still snug in her arm.

  She peered up at him curiously and slowly lifted her arm up, silently asking him to lift her up. He bent down and placed his large hands on her small waist gently lifting her up and placing her on his hip. A giggle escaped her lips causing us both to smile in adoration.

  "Who's this little guy?" Niall asked, pointing to the small bear in her arms. "Teddy." She smiled proudly and held him out in her arms for Niall to see.

  I couldn't help but to smile at the sight. My precious angel in her father's arms, smiling and laughing. It brought a happiness to me that I haven't felt since he left five years ago. I looked over at the small clock hanging in the hallway as a distraction.

  "It's about time for your nap young lady." I pointed to Analisa while smiling before turning to Niall. "We should really be going." "Please stay." He pleaded. "She can nap in my bed and we can catch up." I sighed defeatedly at his face that held so much hope I couldn't resist. "Alright."

  He smiled widely and looked down at the small girl in his arms. Her eyes were already starting to droop and she almost dropped teddy, but Niall quickly caught it and placed it gently back in her arms. He walked down the hall and made his way towards his room. I quietly followed behind and peered in from the doorway. He held her with one arm firmly and pulled the covers back with the other. He placed her down so gently on the bed before pulling the covers up and placing a loving kiss to her forehead.

  I smiled and felt butterflies dancing in my stomach all over again just from being around him. I quickly, but quietly made my way into the living room before he noticed my presence. I heard footsteps coming in from the hall before he towered over my sitting figure with a smile.

  "You want anything?" I shook my head returning the smile and he took a seat on the couch a little too close next to me.

  "You have no idea how much I missed you." He whispered so low that I almost didn't catch it. I turned to look at him and saw sadness in his eyes. "Leaving you was the biggest mistake of my life." He looked up and met my gaze. "Can you ever forgive me?"

  My mind flashed warning signs of how I shouldn't forgive him and how he broke my heart so why wouldn't he do it again, but the sadness in his eyes seemed to overwhelm my thoughts and I slowly nodded my head.

~*~

🎶I just wanna pull you closer, I just wanna cross that line🎶

Y'all this already has 1k reads!!!!😱😱 that is so amazing and your support and comments are what inspires me to write more!!!! It is so amazing!!!

QUESTION: You think it's right for her to forgive Niall so soon?

Ask me anything!!! Inbox me!! Comment!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌