Chapter 16

Niall pov😁

I felt so awkward and out of place as the boys questioned about my daughter. I knew Belle was mad at me and was fixing to leave, but was thankfully stopped by the boys coming in unexpectedly. I just hope she stays long enough for me to convince her otherwise.

I also knew very well that Louis was infuriated with me and wanted to slam my head against the wall while yelling profanities at me, which I guess in a sense I very well deserved. Maybe it would level up to the pain I cause her.

Although the emotional pain was much worse than the physical pain I caused.

I sighed and looked back up to see Belle smiling widely at Analisa who was currently sitting in Louis' lap. Her smile caused me to smile unknowingly. Analisa hopped off of Louis' lap and moved to sit on Harry's. She seemed fascinated with his hair which earned a deep chuckle from him and a warm hearted giggle from my love.

I was snapped from my thoughts by Louis' angry figure standing before me.

"We need to talk." He growled through gritted teeth and started walking to the front door.

I sighed and looked over meeting worried eyes with Belle.

That's a good sign right?

That she's looking at me in worry.

I'm loosing my mind.

I dropped my eyes to the floor and mindlessly followed Louis outside, closing the door tightly behind me. He started pacing back and forth on the metal porch right outside my door.

It was big enough to put a chair on, but that was all.

I leaned my back against the door awaiting his anger to lash out on me.

"Did you know you were the father when you hit her?" His calm tone surprised me and almost made me feel intimidated.

I coughed awkwardly and rubbed my hand across the back of my neck. "Uh. Yeah."

He stopped pacing and looked me dead in the eye with his intense stare.

"Then how could you? How could you do that to her and your daughter?! She probably was trying to stop you for Analisa's sake and you were too stupid and hurt the only thing that mattered most to you!" His voice increased and he continued speaking. "You shouldn't be aloud near them. I just might take her home with me and Olivia. You can find some other way to help her."

"You can't just take her away from me, Louis! She's all I have!"

"Yeah, well, you should have thought of that before you hurt her!"

We were both breathing heavily, fists clenched, jaws tensed, and in each others faces.

"I didn't mean to!"

"That doesn't change the fact that you did it when you swore you would never hurt her!"

I growled and took another step forward. "You aren't going to take her away from me."

"Watch me." He growled and shoved past me, almost knocking me down the flight of metal steps with the force.

I stomped my way inside just in time to see him talking to Belle.

"Belle, please don't go with him."

She looked at me and her eyes had tears welling in them. "F-for now I think it's best."

"No." I whispered out and felt tears spring to my eyes.

She can't leave me.

She nodded her head at Louis and walked around him to the couch where Analisa was, picking her up.

"Please." I begged with every ounce of anything I had left.

I didn't care about my pride or my bad boy image. I felt like falling to my knees and crying out her name as I clung to the only thing I had left as a reason to live. If she wasn't here then there is no reason I should be here either.

She looked at me guiltily before swallowing heavily.

"Until I c-can figure thi-ngs out." She choked and I felt a slight leap of hope.

She said until which means she will think about it and my chances haven't been completely demolished!

I swallowed back the tears and nodded slowly.

"Bye, daddy." Analisa whispered and she walked away with Louis and the rest of the boys.

A tear escaped my eye and I fell to my knees on the hardwood flooring. I buried my face in my hands and didn't even bother holding in the tears as shaking sobs raked through my body.

~*~

Awww poor Niall😪

Don't worry things will work out. Maybe.

Alright so dedications for this chapter for their comments goes to...drum roll please...

@sarahhoran93 @daaaniellee and @1D5SOSUNICORNS

Don't forget that just cause I didn't mention you doesn't mean I didn't read it!!! wanna be mentioned? comment a funny or personable comments about the story! They stand out most to me!!! Make it original!!

15 comments for the next part???

You guys are awesome and I love you all!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌