Chapter 8 (Niall pov)

Niall pov👌😏

  I smiled down at the small girl fast asleep on my shoulder as I carried her into my room. I placed her delicately down on the bed and pulled the covers up, placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. I walked to the doorway and turned back to look at her lovingly. Her arm was wrapped loosely around her teddy bear with her curls sticking up in every direction, but she was adorable and she was mine. I still can't seem to process the fact that I'm a father. It seems so surreal to me and the full shock of it hasn't quite hit me yet.

  I closed the door softly behind me and walked out into the living room. Before I had a chance to sit down, I heard loud knocking on the door. I slung it open and my eyes widened in shock. I grit my teeth and clenched my fist in complete anger.

  "What are you doing with her? Let her go!" I yelled at Matt as he stood there holding a knife to the throat of a beaten Belle. She had a few bruises scattered on her face and a cut on her forehead. She was still alert and shocked. She struggled to get the knife away and his arms off her, but failed quite miserably. "This is what you get for beating me up." "You deserved it after what you did to her!"

  He growled and held her closer. She whimpered as the knife came closer to her neck. "She was worth it." He smirked, smelling her hair. She closed her eyes tightly and whimpered in distress again. I growled in frustration as the overwhelming anger built up in me. 

  "Let her go and we can deal about this later." Matt shook his head, that stupid smirk still plastered across his face. He set her feet on the ground and loosened his grip, but still held her firmly to his chest. "You and me, fight, tomorrow at ten." He spat, releasing his hold and shoving her to the ground.

  I growled, but before I could attack he was walking down the stairs. I rushed to her side and helped her stand up. "Are you okay?" She weakly nodded and met my eyes with teary, green ones. My heart sunk to the floor with the sight of the broken down girl in my arms. Flashbacks of similar situations from the past flew to the front of my mind.

  I caused this. I caused her this horrible pain she's in right now. This is all my fault.

  "Is Analisa okay?" She asked, her voice hoarse, probably from screaming. I nodded and wrapped an arm around her waist to guide her into the kitchen, but she winced and I pulled away regretfully. I held her at arms length and looked down at her. I lifted up her slightly torn shirt to see a large bruise on the side of her waist. I furrowed my brow in anger and lowered her shirt.

  I took her hand in mine, lacing our fingers together and guided her to the kitchen. She stood behind me wearily as I grabbed a couple of ice packs and a washcloth. I took her hand once again and led her to the couch. She sat down carefully and I set the stuff on the coffee table.

  "I'll be right back." She nodded and laid down gingerly on the couch.

  I wish I could take her pain away. I wish it wasn't like this. I'm no good for her. I'm no good for Analisa, but I know that I wouldn't be able to change if they weren't here and I want that almost as badly as having them around. I want to change and be everything that they need and deserve to have that I can't exactly provide right now. I need her as much as she needs me and we both know that. I feel horribly guilty for leaving her, but it wasn't all my fault. I should've backed out and stayed behind. Maybe then none of this would have happened and we would all be a happy family.

  I can't think about what could have been, but only about what can be.

~*~

Is it bad that I growled at a waiter for trying to take my food away? he didn't even come back to the table! 😂 #sorrynotsorry

QUESTION: Who would watch a twitcam if I did one?

Twitter- obvsniallsqueen

Instagram-obviously_nialls_princess

Snapchat- bellebug23

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌