Chapter 36

Blinding like the sun heat
Hurting like a sun burn
Bright like the sun shine
Furthest thing from planet earth

Around ball of fire
The hottest thing I've ever seen
Love and pain seems to be the same damn thing

This is the only way I can describe how I feel in this moment of time.

In this time loving him is only causing me pain, but without him is even more pain.

I hate that I left and he hasn't come to me yet.

I hate how I have cried myself to sleep the past two days without him.

I hate that I can't help but to love him.

Feeling so many mixed emotions I wonder if I was better off to have just stayed there and worked things out with him.

Then I think of the way he treated me so cold heartedly before I left. Saying how if that's what I wanted than I deserved to get it. He said it with such a cold gaze and it hurts me.

How can he say that he never wants to let me go in one sentence and turn around and say that in another?

I have stayed with Eleanor the past two days with Analisa in the guest room.

No one has called.

No one has visited.

I don't know if Niall ever got released from the hospital or not.

Even saying his name hurts me.

I need to hear from him.

Maybe even see him.

I need some sort of response from him or I will go mentally insane.

It may not be the smartest decision at the moment, but it needs to be done to help the baby in my stomach. I would have completely forgotten I was pregnant if it wasn't for the gigantic belly that stuck out and almost made it impossible for me to drive.

I grabbed the car keys and went into the kitchen where Eleanor was cooking.

"I'm going to go out for a bit."

She nodded and turned around. "Alright just let me know when or if you're coming back."

I looked at her sort of funny, but she just smirked and turned back to the pot sitting on the stove. I smiled and shook my head before taking Analisa's hand and guiding her out to the parked SUV in the driveway.

I arrived thirty minutes later at the familiar mansion and hopped out taking Analisa's hand once again in mine and walking to the large front door. I knocked loudly and waited impatiently for an answer.

A tall big built bald man answered the door and looked down at me with an unamused expression.

"Yes?" Boredom was clear in his tone as he spoke causing me to refrain from rolling my eyes.

"I need to see Niall Horan."

He shook his head and stepped aside letting me pass through before slamming the door closed and walking away.

I tried desperately to remember which hallway to go down. I guessed the third one on the left and hoped for the best as I wondered aimlessly down it searching for the familiar door.

I smiled in triumph when I chose correctly and came across the door. I took a deep breath and picked my hand up.

It tapped against the wood of the door a few times quietly.

I heard rustling around in the room before it opened and blue eyes met with my green ones.

~*~

I just wanted to give another big thanks to everyone for their great support!!!! it's amazing how strangers can care more about u than people who know u! so THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Oh btw of u don't have Instagram and u wanna enter my contest just Dm me on twitter @obvsniallsqueen and ENTER THE DAMN CONTEST OKAY!!!!!! I NEED ENTRIES CUZ I HAVE NONE!!!

That moment when you look back at your journal and cry cuz you realize just how many times you were used and thrown away by people you thought were your friends.

Hope y'all enjoy the update!!!!

I love y'all with all my heart!!!!

To the people that said I was pretty I LOVE YOU OKAY!!!!!!

Aight so y'all know that more feedback equals update right? okay well if you didn't know you do:)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️