Chapter 37

"Belle." He breathed out in shock as his bright blue eyes widened.

He opened the door all the way and stepped out of the large room slightly.

"I t-thought you'd n-ever come back." His voice trembled as he spoke, trying to find the right words as his mind raced.

I nodded and looked down at Analisa who looked up at me with her wide and curious blue-green eyes. I half smiled in assurance with a light squeeze to her hand before lifting my head and meeting Niall's gaze.

He stepped aside from the doorway to clear a path for us to enter.

"Please."

I stepped through with Analisa's hand held tightly in mine. He closed the door softly behind us, keeping his back facing in our direction.

I took the opportunity to look around a little. There was no one else in the room at the moment and I wasn't sure how long it would be until someone arrived.

I walked over and took a seat on the edge of the bed I had cried on what seemed like months ago but has only been a few days. I shook the memories away before tears began to fall and focused on this moment as Niall finally turned around to face us.

He stood tall, his jaw muscles clenching and unclenching as he thought hard on pulling the correct words together. His strong face held concentration as he thought on the words that would make me come back to him and to be completely honest, it won't take much.

I feel so empty and alone without him that I can hardly stand it much longer.

He does need to understand that what he did is going to be hard to forget, but it is forgivable.

When he opened his mouth to speak I pushed my thoughts aside and focused on what he was about to say.

"B-elle, there is no way to describe how sorry I am for what I did." His voice shook at first, but soon leveled out in a strong tone of voice.

He took a large deep breath and let it out slowly before continuing. "I understand where you were coming from and I understand how bad it must have hurt and for that I am so deeply sorry. Words cannot even begin to describe just how sorry I am for this. For everything. I have put you through so much stuff that no one deserves to go through and yet, you have stuck with me all along the way. I respect you so much for that. I love you so much. With all of my heart. I'm vulnerable to the sight of your eyes and there is nothing more I despise than you saying goodbye because it burns like a cigarette on my heart. You mean the world to me. Please. Please forgive me."

By the time he finished his speech he was kneeling in front of me with his hands engulfing my own and holding them out in front of me.

Happy tears filled my eyes and one managed to escape.

Here he is begging me, literally on his knees, to forgive him for the things he did to me in the past.

Judging by the tears threatening to spill from his eyes and the one that had managed to slip past his eyelid, I think he means every single word he just said.

My heart thumped loudly in my chest as I slowly pulled my hands from his leaving him with a confused expression. I placed my right hand gently on his cheek and his disappointment immediately turned to one filled with hope as I wiped away a tear that fell down his cheek.

He leaned into the palm of my hand as I caressed his cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"I forgive you, Niall."

His eyes danced with glee as he pulled away and stood, pulling me up with him. He pulled me into a huge bear hug and we began to sway back and forth in a slow motion.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~*~

Omg u guys!!! I am so sorry for not updating!! my internet has been a beyotch!!!

Sweet moment<3

So since it looks like no one is going to enter my contest this is how it's gonna work.

Comment: Your name, hair color, eye color, personality(funny, shy,etc), height.
I'll choose it by whoever fits the character best and u win the prizes! unless of course u want to enter the contest still!!

Aight so hope y'all enjoy the update!!

Love y'all!!

If this gets 450 reads, 20 votes, and 5 comments I'll do 50 facts bout meh;6

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes
😘✌️