Am I Dreaming?

it's Friday and i've lived in my new house for about a week now and decide I should probably go in to town today and see if anyone is hiring, I put on a red tank top and back leggings then straighten my hair and head into town. I start driving down the main street and notice a cute little hardware store, I walk in see an elderly couple in their mid to late sixties they look absolutely in love and I'm guessing they are the owner's. I walk over to the lovely couple and introduce myself. 

Brittany-"Hi, my name is Brittany I was just coming by because I notice you have a help wanted sign and I'm looking for a job since I just moved here."

Mark- "Hello Brittany, my name is Mark Warner and this is my wife Lilian Warner."

I shake Mark and Lilian's hands, they have such a cheerful smile.

Lilian- "So my dear have you ever worked in a hardware store before? With tools and such? We just want to make sure that you have some knowledge on it."

Brittany-"I have never worked in a hardware store, but when my dad was alive he taught me alot about tools and things like that, I hope that helps a little bit."

Mark and Lilian look at eachother with warm smiles and look back at me.

Lilian- "How soon can you start?"

I can't believe it I just met them and they already want to hire me!

Brittany-" Really!? I mean thank you I can start right away"

Mark-" Well why don't you start this Monday, enjoy your weekend and we will see you Monday morning at eight am."

Brittany-"Thank you so much! I will see you both on Monday"

I shake their hands and wave goodbye as I head out of the store and back home.

I head into the house and go over to my laptop and pull up skype and click on Ally's icon within a minute she answers all excited. 

Ally- "Brittany! oh my god I miss you,how are you? You told me you have news to share? One second let me grab James."

Ally leaves the screen and returns with my brother and I tell them about how I met Mark and Lilian and how I got a job at their hardware store and that I start Monday. They both smile at me through the screen. I really want to tell them about the shadow I seen in the Myers house window but I don't want to worry them, so I decide to keep it to myself for the time being. After talking with them for about an hour on how their lives are going in New York and how my life is going here. 

I decide tonight I wanted to go out to the local pub to celebrate, I head upstairs to get changed and decide to wear a sexy plunge tank top and high waisted shorts and my iconic leather jacket. 

As I turn around to lock the door I notice something in the corner of my eye, the same shadow I seen a week ago..

I shrug it off and head to the bar. I walk in and see a familiar face and lone behold its Ben from the grocery store, he waves me over and I sit down on the bar stool next to him and order a beer. After a few hours of hanging out with Ben I realize he's a great guy and we have a lot in common,we swap numbers and I decide to head home. Feeling pretty drunk I stumble up to my front door when I once again see the light in the Myers house, the curiosity got the better of me and I say fuck it and begin walking over to the scariest house in town, I look through the front door and I can't see anything at all, I decide to see if the door unlocked and of course it is . I step in to the house when I hear boards creaking in the other room I road the corner and see a tall dark figure just standing there looking out the window into my house  I walk over to the tall figure and he soon turns around. HOLY SHIT  is that no.. It can't be.... Then all of a sudden everything goes black.