It's Wedding Time

As I have my cup of coffee we return to my bedroom where I sit in front of my mirror and Ally begins curling my hair as it's finally time for me to  put my dress on I don't feel nervous anymore I feel excited once I finished getting ready, Lilian comes in and helps me put my veil on as she begins to cry. As I hear a knock on the door it's Ally in a  beautiful dress, "Are you ready B?"

I nod as James is behind her as he begins to cry at the sight of me, I wouldn't want any other person walking me down the aisle. "Are you ready to give me away big brother?"

James-" I will never give you away I'll just let someone else take care of you ." I laugh at his smart ass remark as I pick up Blair who is also in an adorable dress and link my other arm around James. As I begin walking down the aisle I see Michael but also I see my family and also Freddy,Jason,Jeff,Slender and in the shadows I see Death. Of course Slenderman would be the one performing the ceremony. James puts my hand into Michael's and looks him dead in the eyes.

James- "You hurt her I  will kill you"

Michael-"I will never , ever hurt her I promise you that." 

As Slender begins the ceremony I feel like it's just Me and Michael nothing else matters in this moment. 

Slender-"You are now husband and wife you may kiss your bride." 

I grab Michael's face and pull him into a passionate kiss as everyone cheers.

After the ceremony and a reception, Lilian,Mark,Ally and James all leave.

And then it happened.. What Death warned us about..