Love Of A Lifetime.

I wake up before Michael the next morning as I go into Blairs room and get her out of the crib I carry her downstairs and put her in her highchair as I get coffee brewing and grab Blair her breakfast when I hand it to her, she points at my engagement ring as her eyes go big "Ouu Mommy" I can't help but laugh over my daughters fascination with the ring. Soon after Blair finishes her breakfast Michael comes down stairs and picks her up out of her highchair "Daddy!" Blair yells with excitement.

Michael-"Good morning my beautiful girl" Then he turns to me "Good morning my future wife" I kiss him and hand him a cup of coffee. 

I take Blair from him so he can enjoy his breakfast and coffee as I set Blair down in front  of her blocks I go and take a shower.After a nice hot shower I  get out throw some clothes on and head back downstairs and go to the couch where I grab my notebook and inside it I begin planning the wedding. 

Michael-" What are you doing babe?" I hand Michael the notebook as he begins looking it over sitting beside me. "Well what do you think?"

He nods agreeing to how I think the wedding should go as Blair starts making a fuss I go and pick her up and bounce her lightly "What do you think baby girl should mommy and daddy get married in the backyard in front of our friends and family?" Blair giggles and is all smiles now as I look over at Michael, "I think she likes that plan too there is only one problem though." Michael has a concerned look on his face as I laugh 

"I need a wedding dress"