Everyone Meet Blair

I wake up the next morning and realize Michael isn't beside me in bed I walk into Blair's nursery and notice she isn't in there either, so I head downstairs and see Michael is cuddling up with Blair in the rocking chair. "Well good morning handsome look at you being all adorable with your daughter." Michael smiles at me "Good morning love and I can't seem to put  her down she's just so beautiful." I wake over to the coffee pot and pour a nice cup of hot coffee and pour one for Michael, "Here Michael i'm going to go up and have a bath,get dressed before everyone comes over." He smiles at me as I head upstairs and draw myself a hot bubble bath as I am about to get undressed Death appears. "DUDE do you always come around every time I am about to get naked?" Death chuckles at my remark and with his deep voice he answers "Brittany I seen you gave birth to your child I see, and what is her name?" 

"Her name is Blair, and she is absolutely beautiful she's actually downstairs with Michael right now if you want to go and see her, but I am just curious why come now and have such an interest  in Blair?" 

Death-" Your child is special Brittany, not only is she half mortal half immortal I would like to give her the same thing I am going to give you, the kiss of death."

"Wait what the fuck is the kiss of death! And you are not kissing my baby."

Death-"No that's not what I mean, I will simply bless you and your baby with pure immortality just like what Michael has It would turn into a mark which would just look like an innocent birthmark."

Immortality is a huge thing living the rest of my life with Michael and I want my baby to live with us for the rest of her life too, but I have so many questions.. "Death what age would I stay? And same with Blair?" 

Death-" You would stay and look the age you are now as for Blair she will stay at age 21." I  agree to it as Death kisses my forehead and all of a sudden I look in the mirror and behind my ear is a small marking a scythe of all things I thank Death as he tells me Blairs mark will appear when she is asleep tonight, He leaves in black smoke as I get into the bath and relax after about 30 minutes I get out and go to my closet trying to pick out something to wear I grab a long sleeve red shirt and black leggings. I head back downstairs and take Blair from Michael when there is a knock at the door, Michael opens it standing there is Lilian and Mark smiling from ear to ear as MIchael lets them inside Lilian comes over to me and peaks at Blair whos snug in her blanket with me feeding her a bottle. Lilian smiles with tears in her eyes "What did you name her?"

"Her name is Blair, would you like to hold her grandma?" I hand Blair over to Lilian as I see Mark pier over Lilian's shoulder with a smile as I go over and wrap my arms around Michael's waist as he kisses me on the top of the head.