This Is Halloween

After one fucking crazy night, I kiss Michael and head home to get some much needed sleep I change into some comfy pajamas and set my alarm for work OH FUCK WORK! I have to work in the morning holy shit I think to myself in a panic with all the craziness that went on I totally forgot, I spring out of bed and run to my mirror not even having to turn the light on I can see my eyes glowing blood red .. Well maybe I can just tell them that I  have colored contacts in for Halloween. I decide to just go to sleep, I wake up feeling a shortness of breath and look at my phone 3:33 am I roll my eyes annoyed as shit when I hear a deep creepy ass moan in the corner of my room that makes me jump.. As the dark figure comes into  the moonlight I notice who it is, Death..

Death- "Brittany you have proven yourself to me that you have what it takes to become apart of the Alliance and also for me to become apart of you, with death comes life and you are the in between. You have unimaginable powers now Brittany there is just one last thing."

Death touches my hands as symbols emerge all over my arms and I feel myself changing as the symbols stand for "The reaper of death and the woman of life" I look over and notice my scythe is glowing red as if it's transforming into something more powerful. As soon as death let's go of my hands I  fall asleep again.

I walk up to my alarm absolutely exhausted I head to the bathroom and hop in the shower, as I wash my hair I notice on my left arm there is the symbols along with the writing "The Reaper of death and woman of life" and on the other arm is a tattoo of my scythe that literally starts at my wrist and goes up to my shoulder and across my chest a little. After showering I head into my bedroom and throw on a long sleeve work shirt that Lilian gave me and a pair of leggings, grabbing my coffee and head into work. 

As soon as I walk in the door Lilian is there to greet me when she notices my eyes, she isn't startled, not freaked out nothing all she says is  "Oh darling did you get some of those fun contacts you can wear, those are so cool." I giggle and give her a hug and put my apron on and begin my work day, its surprisingly busy which was nice it made the day go by fast. 

Mark-" Hey Brittany, any plans for Halloween tonight? Going to scare the kids? Go to a Halloween party?"

Mark is soon cut off by the radio 

"Breaking News four local teenagers have disappeared, If you have any information at all contact your local police department."

Lilian-" Those poor kids ,  something always happens around this holiday, please be safe tonight Brittany you know how much we love you"

My heart is still racing after hearing that Reporter on the radio and knowing it's my fault but at the same time I feel no empathy for them, they came into Michael's house it was their own fault. I snap out of it and tell Mark and Lilian I love them as well and say my goodnights and head over to my house when just as I get out of the car my phone vibrates, It's Michael

Michael- "Brittany get changed , get you scythe and put on your mask and meet me in my house we have somewhere we need to go."
I do as Michael says and find a black tank top and my red leather jacket, looking in the mirror I tie my mask  and grabbing my scythe I head to Michael's.

"Honey, i'm home " I say giggling at my own stupid saying, when I hear Michael's voice coming from the basement I follow it until I see him,he's grabbing his knife and turns to face me and hands me  a news paper clipping, it's old and rugged and torn but it clearly stays "Six year old Michael Myers sent to  Smith's Grove Sanitarium for murdering his sister"  I read it out loud as he takes it out of my hand and says "Let's take a field trip shall we?"