Ghost From The Past

As we go to sleep that night Michael can not fall asleep as I can't either I just keep tossing and turning, for the first time in a long time I feel slight fear but not for my life for my babies life, I don't want anything to happen to this baby. I roll over and look at Michael, "I'm going to get a glass of water I'll be right back." I get up and head downstairs as Michael hasn't left my side all day but I'm just going downstairs, I walk over to the kitchen and grab a glass noticing it is starting to thunderstorm I watch the lightning from the kitchen window when I hear something coming from the front door I head towards it just thinking it's Michael, "Babe what are you doing?!" Before I can even finish the sentence I realize it isn't the love of my life it's Seth holding a gun and it's pointing right at me. 

Seth-"You sneaky bitch, did you think I would never find you? I was hoping I killed you when I ran you  off the road but no you just had to come back! You don't deserve to live especially since you left me how could you do that to me."

He is clearly drunk absolutely wasted but at this point I am fearful for my life and for my baby."Please Seth put the gun down you don't want to do this, Seth please I'm PREGNANT."

 I begin hearing footsteps coming down the stairs as Seth shoots me and as I collapse to the floor like shooting me wasn't enough he runs over to me and begins beating me, especially in my face and stomach with his gun and his fists, when Michael comes rushing over he slits Seth's throat and grabs me holding me,when everything goes black.