Chapter 2 It's Really Him

I wake up in my own bed the next morning with a pounding headache,I touch the side of my forehead feeling a slight lump, I see a note next to my bed reading

Brittany 

For whatever reason you decided to walk into my house do not do that again or you will regret it 

From Michael.

I read the note probably about fifty times trying to make some sort of sense about it, I know that it is clearly a threat but for some reason it doesn't scare me at all.. I set the note back onto my table and walk over to my closet grabbing an oversized black iron maiden hoodie and some ripped jean shorts, throwing my hair in a messy bun I head downstairs for a cup of coffee. I reach the kitchen pouring myself a nice fresh cup of coffee and open my patio door and sit on the lounge chair I bought for my back deck, enjoying the pleasant morning sunshine and hearing the birds chirp as a continue to sip my coffee I look over and see if I can see anything in Michael's window, I'm having a really hard time remembering last night but I clearly pissed him off but in that case I do need answers so no matter what I am going back over there tonight I need to figure out what I did wrong and if I TRULY SEEN HIM or if it was just the booze making me imagine things that I wish were there. After a day of relaxing and nursing this pounding headache and bump on my head I decided that it's time for some answers. So like any tough bitch such as myself I pack the essentials in my purse of what I would need to invade a serial killer's house pocket knife, cell phone , pepper spray check check and check. I muster up the courage and sneak over to his house but I decide to enter the window this time lucky for me it was slightly open already, after crawling in through the window I notice right away the same large dark figure standing on the other side of the room, my first reaction was to just whisper to myself "Oh fuck sakes Brittany! What did you do?" The figure begins approaching me very intimidating but for some reason not intimidating enough to make me want to run away screaming bloody murder. It was when he was only two feet away from me that I finally heard him speak, "Brittany I told you never to come back" his voice is stern and also somewhat calming,With a slight shakiness in my voice I respond "How do you know my name? And I needed to know what happened to me.." I feel drawn to him for some psychotic reason that I do not understand, I take a step forward till there is only one foot in between us to the point I can hear his deep breathing, all of a sudden his body begins to turn away like he wanted to walk away from me but stops. " You were intoxicated last night stubbled into my house seen me and fainted hitting your head off that side table over there in the process, as for your name I seen your ID in your purse wanted to make sure you weren't a cop only turns out that the girl next door is a curious one." I look at him and for some reason a slight smile comes across my face and I reach for him touching his arm, feeling his coldness he gives me a glare but it doesn't bother me one bit.The next words that leave my mouth are some of the most sincere things I would ever say to someone, "Thank you for returning me home safely last night Michael, maybe your sweet under all that devilishness." I turn around ready to climb back out the window when I feel a rough cold hand grab my arm not hard enough to bruise me but enough to startle me, Michael is just standing there holding onto my arm when he whispers to me "Your welcome, I just felt like you needed to be safe but I need to ask will I see you again?" I tilt my head trying to wrap my brain around the fact that Michael Myers wants me to visit again.. "Yes you will see me again." 

He lets go of my arm and I head out the window and back into my house