Death In The Nursery

For the rest of the weekend we begin painting the nursery and adding some decorations little stuffies and setting up the crib, Michael is enjoying every moment of this I know he is very excited for tomorrow to find out the gender of the baby but I keep getting the weird sense like something is off but I don't think anything of it.

Michael-"Are you okay babe?Feeling okay?"

"Yeah just feel like something is off, something is  going to happen I just don't know what."

Michael-"I will never let anything happen to you or our unborn baby I can promise you that."

I wish this weird feeling would just go away but maybe it will just go away.After a day of painting and setting up along with organizing we finally finish the nursery when a presence is standing in the darkness beside the window, and there is only one person who does that and his name is Death.

Death-"Brittany, Michael there is something that is going to happen I don't quite know  what it is but I can tell you that it involves Brittany's life and she is in serious danger, there is a threat lurking but I will keep an eye out, please be careful I don't want to come back to collect your soul."

And with that he is gone, Michael pulls  me close and hold me and he says "Looks like you got some sort of sixth sense baby, but I promise I won't let anyone hurt you."