Chapter 14 Let's Move

After Michael and my serious talk, moving really makes sense but this means I would have to quit my job and we would leave town.. The town I have grown to love, I look over to Michael and tell him about how I'm feeling and he pulls me in close and whispers "Don't worry baby we aren't going too far, I promise." I smile  at him  as I hear Blair crying on the baby monitor I go and get her and bring her back into our room snuggling her close.

Blair -"Mama, Dada" My heart begins to flutter when ever she says mama I kiss her forehead and say "Do you want to move into a new house my little angel?" She giggles and puts her hand on my cheek. 

The next morning Michael decides he wants to take me and Blair to this house and see what we think of it, so we load up the car and as he begins driving with what feels like an hour away we pull up to the driveway. My first reaction is HOLY FUCK! This house is absolutely breathtaking, I get out of the car and grab Blair as Michael leads us to the front door, after  a grand tour of this house I look at Blair who is happy as can be and then I kiss Michael. 

"Yes let's do this, I want this house."

Michael-"Well Baby it's ours, we just need to move our stuff into here." I begin crying happy tears at the sight of our brand new home.