A Sunday Visit

Well it's Sunday,after an extremely weird but interesting night I get my usual cup of coffee and decide to relax today besides tomorrow is my first day of work at the hardware store,I just can't stop thinking about Michael and how gentle he was with me I grab my coffee and do more research on the Michael Myers killings now a lot of this looks to be conspiracy theories, your typical why did he snap? Is he really dead? All of that shenanigans, I just shrug it off and turn my bluetooth speaker on and start singing along to Dig Down by Muse along with doing up some dishes when I get the sense someone is watching me but not the creepy feeling so of course the first thing I do is look out my kitchen window looking straight at Michael's window but I don't see him there so I go back to what I was doing when I hear my phone go off I don't recognize the number but from the text message I know who it is.

"Hey Brittany,It's Ben from the grocery store and from the bar anyway you gave me your number when we were at the bar and I just wanted to say Hey and to ask you out on a date.. I heard you were going to start working with my grandparents, if you want I can drop off your uniform and we can get a coffee?"

I smile down at my phone blushing slightly I decide to answer him.

"Ben! Hey I would love that my address is 44 Lampkin Lane and I would love to get coffee with you,come on over!"

I scurry upstairs to find something to wear other than a band t-shirt, besides I haven't been on an actual date in forever well since, my mind goes blank when I think of him the sad thing is I'm more scared of him then Michael Fucking Myers! I go over to my closet and find my favourite cherry red crop top I keep on my high rise leggings and put on my combat boots  I look at myself in my stand up mirror, I have a habit now of looking out my bedroom window and I notice a shadow in Michael's house after being frozen for a minute locking eyes with the shadow I run to the bathroom, checking out my hair running the flat iron through it just as I finish I hear a knock on the door. I run downstairs and I open the front door expecting Ben when all I see if a white piece of paper on the ground with my name on it, I quickly pick it up and shut the door. I open the note up and it's from the devil himself.

Brittany..

You look beautiful today red suits you, Please come over later I need to see you. 

Michael.

I hold the note close to my heart when I walk over to my kitchen and find a piece of paper and write on it and hold it up to the kitchen window.

"I'll be there."  

I seen Michael in his window he gives me a slight nod, I set down the paper when I hear another knock on the door but this time when I open it, it's Ben.

"Hey beautiful mind in I come in?" 

I give him a smile and open the door wider for him to come in, he is so sweet and kind but I just can't stop thinking about Michael and how he said "Please" making it sound like he really wants to see me, maybe he has something to say? Maybe he has these strange feelings like I do?

Ben- "Brittany?Are you okay?"

I snap out of my trance and smile at Ben.

"Yes of course, sorry just a little tired today. Oh is that my uniform"

deciding to change the topic he hands over a red shirt with a new tag and the name of the hardware store on the shirt. I smile and set it on my table in the kitchen and pick up my purse.

"Thank you for bringing that over Ben I appreciate it, Now should we go grab some coffee?"

He smiles and opens the door for me and we head to this cute little cafe called Penny's Cafe. Everything is so cute here.

We walk in and find a table for two and order our coffee's and as the time passes we continue to talk about family, friends, where I lived before here. About an hour or two later he drives me back home and gives me a kiss on the cheek at my front door step, making me feel like a teenager again. I walk inside with a smile on my face.

After ordering some take out for supper I dig out old photo albums and begin flipping through the pages, seeing pictures of my parents from when I was a kid, sadly they both died in a horrific car crash when they lost control and ran into concrete barrier destroying the car and killing them on impact, after their death my  brother raised me to the woman I am today. I look up at the clock now realizing I have been looking at old photo albums for hours and it's now eight pm, I grab my bag and head out my back door and over to Michael's window where he must of seen me coming over because the window opens and a large hand I take it and he pulls me in like I am light as a feather, I tumble towards him and fall into his chest I look up at him and smile as he's holding me not tight enough to hurt me but tight enough to make sure I don't fall.

"So.. Did you miss me?" I say into his chest my cheeks begin to turn into a soft shade of red.

He responds in a deep tone "Something like that" 

I chuckle at his remark and pass him walking around the downstairs of his house it's rugged for sure but I can see why. I decide to ask him why he wanted me to come over and he begins walking over to me but more like towering over me seeing is how I am five foot three and he has to be over six feet tall. 

"Why did you want me to come over Michael?" 

He cocks his head to the side, and walks over to a workbench in his living room and hands me a beautiful and I mean beautiful bracelet with one charm on it, it has a ruby colored heart on it and a knife charm beside it, I stand there speechless at this beautiful bracelet not knowing what to say he takes it from me and asks me softly to hold out my wrist, he puts it on me and under that rugged mask I can tell he is smiling. 

"Michael, this is absolutely beautiful I love it but why me?"

He simply nods and says in my ear softly "Because I can't  seem to get you out of my head even with all the voices telling me I should let you leave, I don't want to"

All my emotions take over me when I put my hands on his cheeks and begin pulling the mask off just to where I can see his lips, I go on my tippy toes and plant a passionate kiss on him.