Chapter 10 He's Gone

I wake up in a hospital bed again, when I quickly grab my stomach all I can think is baby. "Michael? Babe what happened."Michael is right at my bedside once again when he reaches over and squeezes my hand.

Michael-"Brittany, your okay and thankfully the baby is okay too, Brittany you ex boyfriend Seth  showed up when you were getting water from the kitchen, he shot you in the shoulder and began beating you,Once I heard something happening downstairs I seen him standing over you.. Brittany  I promised to protect you and I failed baby I am so sorry." Michael begins to have tears roll down his face.

"Michael it is okay my love it wasn't your fault he's gone now right? He can't hurt me anymore."

Michael-"I killed him and called Slender to come and get rid of the body, let's get the nurse." 

He pushes the button for the nurse as she  walks in as she asks me how I'm doing.

Nurse-"Luckily the bullet went through your shoulder, and your cuts will heal but most importantly your baby is okay would you like to see it?"

I look over at Michael with a small smile since my lip is busted he nods."Go ahead we would love to see the baby." As the nurse begins doing the ultrasound we hear the baby's heartbeat and it is perfect when the nurse says " Do you wanna know the gender?" I look over at Michael, "What do you say babe? Do we wanna know?"Michael smiles and looks at the nurse 

Michael-"Alright what is the gender of our baby?"