Chapter 15 What Do We Do?

After completely having my nervous breakdown I head inside where Michael is making supper, when he can already sense something is wrong with me.. I go up and kiss his cheek "Michael we need to talk about something after we put Blair to bed.." He nods as we eat our  supper and I put Blair to bed, I notice Michael is sitting out on the back deck when I join him he puts his arm around me I fight back the tears and just spit it out."Death came to visit today and he told me that he senses something bad is going to happen to us, he doesn't know  what and when but something bad is going to happen Michael.." He looks down at me and wipes the tears from my eyes and kisses the top of my forehead.

Michael-"Whatever it is baby we can fight this, we can conquer anything babe just you,me and Blair." Knowing deep down that he is probably just as nervous about  what Death said to me, Michael just knows how to hide it better then myself. 

After spending endless hours outside just holding each other under the stars we head into bed as Michael holds me close, making me feel safe. 

2 Weeks Later .. 

Everyone has come over for a barbecue and to enjoy family time together, James, Ally and Ella, Lilian and Mark. It feels so nice to have everyone come over hell even Jason and Jeff came over well dressed not looking like serial killers, as Michael and Mark are working the BBQ Ally and Myself along with Lilian are watching Ella and Blair play on the playset giggling away, I think to myself that this is what I love, this is my paradise my whole world. Michael announced earlier that he had something to say tonight but I don't know what that would be, when after we all finish eating he pipes up.