Chapter 6 Your My Psycho

As I step into a steaming hot shower and begin washing all the blood off of me I hear Michael entering the bathroom, pulling the fucking curtains back like the movie Psycho scaring the hell out of me.

Michael-"Mind if I join?"

Not only did I not have time to answer before he joined me in the shower but his lips crashed down on mine before I could do anything, It's like we were in sync together even though blood was running down our bodies and washing down the drain we didn't care all we cared about was how we felt in the moment and in that moment sparks were flying, as Michael scoops me up in his arms and holds me against the wall kissing me passionately and hard. He fucked me till I couldn't feel my legs anymore as I dug my fingernails in his back leaving claw marks like a cat would, as I looked deep into his dark eyes I reach the peak of my climax as he also finishes pulling out of me he turns the water off helping me out of the shower and wrapping me in the towel, he carries me over to the bed as he lays me down he climbs in the other side of the bed and hold me tight and whispers in my ear " Your my Psycho Brittany."

As I slowly drift into a deep sleep.