It's A...

As the nurse continues to move the ultrasound scanner around on my belly the nurse looks over at Michael and I.

Michael-"Well what is it? Is everything okay?"

Nurse-"Congratulations you are having it's a girl!"

A tear begins to roll down my cheek, I can't believe I we are having a baby girl! I look over at Michael as he also has tears in his eyes I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him softly as he whispers in my ear. 

Michael-"We're having a baby girl." He looks over the moon excited, as the nurse prints off an ultrasound picture and writes at the bottom "it's a girl" I look at the picture still crying with joy when about an half an hour later I was discharged from the hospital and we returned home. Once we got home I sent a picture of the ultrasound to Ally and James and as soon as it was sent Ally facetimes us.

Ally- "OH MY GOD YOUR HAVING A BABY GIRL! ELLA IS GONNA HAVE A BESTFRIEND TO PLAY WITH HOLY SHIT!" As Ally continues to jump for joy over the phone, James comes on and congratulates us and looks almost equally excited as Ally. After hanging up on facetime I give Michael  a huge hug and kiss him a thousand times with tears still in my eyes.

"I can't wait to  tell Lilian and Mark tomorrow at work" I know Lilian will be so excited to have a granddaughter." Michael gives me a huge grin and nods in agreement.

Michael-"Do you want me to go get you anything?"

"Well I would like some chocolate and chinese food"

Michael-"That is one fucked up combination but okay love."

As Michael heads out the door I sit down on the couch and play is this love by WhiteSnake and rub my stomach and sing along to the song to my baby girl still in my womb.