Never Before

As we crawl into bed for the night, we feel a presence at the end of my bed when I look up there he is standing at the end of the bed lone behold it's Death himself. Michael sits up quickly and pulls me behind him as he doesn't realize that Death and I have became close. "Baby it's  okay I  promise Death won't hurt me" I say softly to Michael. 

Death-"Never before has a immortal conceived with a mortal, You both need to understand this is a big deal and has never been done before this can either be a blessing or a curse, Brittany unfortunately we don't know what will happen when this child is born.. Remember my name is Death not Fate."

I sit there in shock not thinking anything of it right away,but then it hits me we did conceive this child when I was still immortal. "And what do you think will happen when  this child is born" 

Death-" This can go either you live and have a healthy baby or you die along with your baby"

As soon as he finishes the sentence he disappears, Michael pulls me close and holds me as I drift to sleep, The next morning I wake up to an empty bed wondering where Michael is... "Michael? Where did you go?" I begin to head downstairs when I smell pancakes and the kettle whistling.     

Michael-"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend and baby momma, I hope you're craving pancake's this morning I also made you some green tea"

I simply smile at the sight of my loving and caring boyfriend/baby daddy making me breakfast and tea, "I could get use to the  sight of this Michael" as I let out a whistle. before I sit down at the table I feel the morning sickness coming I sprint to the bathroom and luckily I make it to the toilet in time as i'm hurling my guts out Michael comes in and helps me make my way to the kitchen where he sets the tea in front of me. After some breakfast I head upstairs and throw on red tank top and black leggings as I begin checking myself out in the mirror I turn to the side and run my hand over my baby belly there isn't a bump yet but I know within the next month and so on I will continue to grow.