Chapter 12 The Baby Is Coming

It's a few months later and I'm ready to pop literally I feel like a fucking balloween as Michael rubs my stretch mark cream on my belly I moan feeling relaxed, He smiles at me and then kisses me. "I will kill you if you stop massaging me" I giggle to him and give him a seductive evil smirk, a moves from my belly and begins to rub my feet.

Michael-"Okay babe I honestly believe you, I can't believe our baby girl is just two weeks away" 

I haven't seen him this excited since we found out we were going to have a baby, I get a call from Lilian."Hey Mom what's up"

Lilian-"Oh my dear how the store was boring without you this week but I know you have been on bed rest and you will be until the baby arrives but promise me you will call as soon as the baby arrives!"

"I miss you too momma, and I promise to let you know once she arrives" OH FUCK I let it slip Lilian screams on the other end of the phone, so loud I hold the phone away from my ear. 

Lilian-"OH MY GOODNESS SAKES ALIVE MARK! IT'S A GIRL WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER OH MY GOD!" 

"Okay momma I need to get some rest I love you" 

As the phone call ends I snuggle up in Michaels arms. 

*3:00am*

I shake Michael awake in a panic, MICHAEL! MICHAEL! MY WATER BROKE. He freaks out not knowing what to say I scream at him again.

"Michael can you focus the fucking baby is coming!"

Michael-" But you aren't due for another two weeks! We don't have a hospital bag ready!"

" Go and pack a  bag hurry up!" Michael disappears and then returns quickly with a bag he lifts me up and we head to the car and make it to the hospital.

Michael-"MY GIRLFRIEND HAS GONE INTO LABOUR!"

Soon enough I am in a hospital bed screaming for dear life in earth shattering pain from the contractions, as Michael looks freaked out from me screaming in pain soon enough the doctor and nurse walk in.

Doctor-"Alright Brittany are you ready to bring this little one into this world"

"YES CAN I START PUSHING YET OH MY GOD!"

Michael holds my hand as I squeeze it with all my might when Michael whispers in my ear "Come on babe you can do this let's meet our little princess"

After hours of pushing and pain I finally hear the sound of her little cry, "Well mommy here she is" the doctor says to me as I begin to cry happy tears she lays a beautiful baby girl on my chest even Michael begins to cry. The nurses take her and clean her up before handing her back to me and even though my body and mind are both extremely exhausted I can't help but also feel so alive with my newborn baby girl in my arms.. I look up at Michael "Well daddy do you wanna hold your daughter?" Michael smiles and nods as I hand him our newborn daughter as a tear streams down his cheek he says to me "What  should we name her?" 

"hmm what about Raven?"

Michael shakes his head no and then looks down at his daughter and whispers "Blair" 

Another tear streams down my face when I agree and say softly "Welcome to the world Blair Myers" our beautiful baby girl.